Let's help a fellow NTer out! Vol. WE DID IT!

Real talk though

I'm going to start getting some fashion advice from that site.

I wont start wearing dress shoes w/o socks or anything...

but a few things to make my wardrobe more mature.

to be honest, I don't think he should even be in the contest in my opinion.

That's like Tinker Hatfield joining a Nike sneaker design contest full of rookie designers.

yeah, if im just keeping up with him with a whole forum and IG followers support, this dude would have had this in his pocket before it even started....and tbh his fit is clean, but there are a couple of fits in there that are far better than his and mines.

i got u elk, post pics of your girl for more motivation to get my friends involved

Phillip pull that fit out at least once every couple months to let people he went to college with know he's doing his thing nowadays.

Every trip to AC, that fit is on a hanger.

Every New Year's party.

Every wedding reception.

And when Beyonce comes to town and his girl wants to get all dressed up to see her he will be rocking that outfit.

to be honest, I don't think he should even be in the contest in my opinion.

That's like Tinker Hatfield joining a Nike sneaker design contest full of rookie designers.

Makes me wish they would have done that for the XX8

:rofl:

Back on topic...

Lets get our dude to win this!

dudes seriously went ahead and linked the thread, this is why we cant have nice things :smh:

Someone really linked the thread. Well thats a wrap for this. Disqualification incoming.

it is what it is, i dont see a reason why ill be DQ'ed me with the support of everyone from here is not any less unfair than a GQ editor/photographer competing...like i said, if i wasnt bringing in any votes, this wouldnt even be a competition.

I told yall that Meth cat was a lame...

the hate is real :smh:

Somewhere that guy is laughing........alone.

All alone.
Forever alone.

Back
Top Bottom