Let's help a fellow NTer out! Vol. WE DID IT!

The last time we tried to do this with GoldenArmz we failed. He was trying to get on that terrible show "I Love New York". Anyone else remember that?
laugh.gif
I remember he got pretty damn close.

We're not failing this time!
I'm almost positive that we actually did it, but GA had to take an STD test and he had the clap or something. At least that's what I remember... shrug.
laugh.gif

Bros...no need to troll his IG...we ahead over 1% we can save that to rustle his jimmies till after voting closes :lol:

The last time we tried to do this with GoldenArmz we failed. He was trying to get on that terrible show "I Love New York". Anyone else remember that? :lol: I remember he got pretty damn close.

I'm almost positive that we actually did it, but GA had to take an STD test and he had the clap or something. At least that's what I remember... shrug. :lol:

Really? I always thought that was some BS rumor someone started to F with GA :lol:

Yeah I agree with Steezy on this one. Wait til after the polls close to troll his ig account. Blowing up someone's twitter is one thing, but he may have pictures that he genuinely cares about on his instagram. I don't have an account so I can't see em, but who knows. Let's just focus our efforts on securing more and more votes. At 12AM, win lose or draw, we release the hounds.

Humbleness - to be marked by neatness ad modesty, not by arrogance nor pridefulness. Remember that Jace.

The last time we tried to do this with GoldenArmz we failed. He was trying to get on that terrible show "I Love New York". Anyone else remember that?
laugh.gif
I remember he got pretty damn close.

I'm almost positive that we actually did it, but GA had to take an STD test and he had the clap or something. At least that's what I remember... shrug.
laugh.gif
Really? I always thought that was some BS rumor someone started to F with GA
laugh.gif
I vaguely remember him posting pics of them flying him out to get interviewed. IDK if I'm making that up or not though, it was dumb long ago.

Jace just posted the link to the contest on his ig..

His ig is the same as his twitter ..

I just reported a bunch of his pics :pimp:

TeamSteezy

oh snap it just got real....if i was him i would have waited a bit longer.....he might of pulled an O'Connor with the turbo.

im sure hes reading this now, because i just mentioned his IG and dude went ahead and posted it....lmao

i see you Jace :nerd:

:lol:

Granny tweeting not forum posting like he should be

A+.

Back
Top Bottom