Lets Roast Athletes/Coaches/Sports Teams

keep it clean and be original

Notre Dame was so bad this season that Jesus started going to church
Wasnt Charlie Weis embaressed to play like that in fron tof "TD Jesus"? maybe he thought it was "TD Hesus"
3-8? I bet you would have been happier with 7-11 coach weis.

indifferent.gif

1. What do you call a drug ring in Dallas?........A huddle.

2. Four Dallas Cowboys in a car, who's driving?......The police.

3. Why can't Michael Irvin get into a huddle on the field anymore?...It is a parole violation for him to associate with known felons.

4. Doctors say because of Michael Irvin's broken clavicle, it will be 6-8 weeks before he can video a team mate having sex.

5. I understand Chicago is trying to sign Michael Irvin. They got rid of the refrigerator, so now they want a coke machine.

6. The Dallas newspapers reported yesterday that Texas Stadium is going to take out the artificial turf because the Cowboys play better on"grass".

7. The Dallas Cowboys adopted a new "Honor System", Yes your Honor, No your Honor.

8. The Cowboys had a 12 and 5 season this year, 12 arrests, 5 convictions.

9. The Cowboys knew they had to do something for their defense, so they hired a new defensive coordinator: Johnny Cochran

10. How do the Dallas Cowboys spend their first week at spring training? Studying the Miranda Rights.

1. What do you call a drug ring in Dallas?........A huddle.
2. Four Dallas Cowboys in a car, who's driving?......The police.
3. Why can't Michael Irvin get into a huddle on the field anymore?...It is a parole violation for him to associate with known felons.
4. Doctors say because of Michael Irvin's broken clavicle, it will be 6-8 weeks before he can video a team mate having sex.
5. I understand Chicago is trying to sign Michael Irvin. They got rid of the refrigerator, so now they want a coke machine.
6. The Dallas newspapers reported yesterday that Texas Stadium is going to take out the artificial turf because the Cowboys play better on "grass".
7. The Dallas Cowboys adopted a new "Honor System", Yes your Honor, No your Honor.
8. The Cowboys had a 12 and 5 season this year, 12 arrests, 5 convictions.
9. The Cowboys knew they had to do something for their defense, so they hired a new defensive coordinator: Johnny Cochran
10. How do the Dallas Cowboys spend their first week at spring training? Studying the Miranda Rights.

laugh.gif
at half of those applying to the Cincy Bengals

And we all know Mars HATES the Cowboys...

Originally Posted by IronmanFitness

keep it clean and be original

Notre Dame was so bad this season that Jesus started going to church
Wasnt Charlie Weis embaressed to play like that in fron tof "TD Jesus"? maybe he thought it was "TD Hesus"
3-8? I bet you would have been happier with 7-11 coach weis.

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
wasn't it supposed to be funny???

They shut me up with their performance in the playoffs though

and the rest of us fans... but not Wade Phillips apparently
laugh.gif

Its all good

TJ Ford recently had an airbag installed in his head

Nice, great work there. Make fun of somebody who is near retirement because his head hit the floor. Good one, you heartless @#%$.

Go do what you told Tony Dungy and his son to do.

I cant believe someone is actually that heartless. Doesnt matter if I am a raptor fan or not, you dont go around saying stuff like that about players. Thatslike making fun of Zo for his career ending injury.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom