Let's talk about Kobe's legacy......try your hardest to be objective...

One of da best, But is a cry baby

You don't remember how MJ used to cry and whine about calls. Oh that's mike,he gets a pass.

just not likable enough to be in that upper echelon of players ...

I did not realize that to be able to be a legend for your skills,you have to be likable. I was under the impression it is your performance on the court.

Originally Posted by no vert

One of da best, But is a cry baby

You don't remember how MJ used to cry and whine about calls. Oh that's mike,he gets a pass.

He'll be like Stevie Ray form Harlem Heat. One of the greatest Tag Teams of all time but Shaq is Booker T. He goes down in history as apart of one of the greatest duos to bless the court and not one of the greatest players to touch the court. If you follow wrestling you get what I mean

I can dig it sucka. The bottom line is Kobe can win three more chips ,and people will still find a way to hate ,and discredit his body of work.
My best friend does it everytime we discuss Kobe. Colorado,he sold and booted Shaq out. Never focusing on his on court dominance.

just not likable enough to be in that upper echelon of players ...

I did not realize that to be able to be a legend for your skills,you have to be likable. I was under the impression it is your performance on the court.

I agree with all 3 points made, but please learn how to quote.

i swear people forget that mike was surrounded by talent every time he won a championship

Thanks for the insight not seen by others. Pippen guarded the other teams top scorer,D-Rod got mad boards,Ho Grant also. Plus Pip could go of for 25-30 Lamaris not going to do that. Not taking anything away from Mike. That dude who said Mike would not of let that happen,who's to say,not making excuses for Kobe.The Celtics had the big three,compared to the big one in Kobe. You can do all you can do in a game,but if your teammates don't step up what can you do?I'm done posting,Give Kobe the respect that is due to him. Shaq and Kobe needed each other bottom line! Yes i need to learn how to quote.

Back
Top Bottom