"Letters from Working Girls...."

Ja's 2¢

formerly vcshoxj6
Link

damn at some of the letters.
sick.gif
eek.gif
......The one about the crackhead acting like it's alright to do 12 men in an hour for $20 each just so she can take a break and do drugs the rest of the day.
smh.gif
ohwell.gif

And wow at the simp basically covering everything for that girl from new wardrobe, personal credit card, SUV to use, etc. Damn
laugh.gif

just read another one on the back pages, "prestigious university student" who thinks her best decision in her life was becoming an expensive call girl. Wow. SMH.

Looks like a really good confessions thread to ready while you're bored at work or something..

I'm really shocked by the ease that they portray and sort of dry business like honestly, especially with the labeling of the men that "spoil" them as tricks, but this one line really struck me

"To this day, I look at housewives and girlfriends who don’t pay their own way and wonder if they realize they are prostitutes."

Originally Posted by renkxedik

I'm really shocked by the ease that they portray and sort of dry business like honestly, especially with the labeling of the men that "spoil" them as tricks, but this one line really struck me

"To this day, I look at housewives and girlfriends who don’t pay their own way and wonder if they realize they are prostitutes."

yeah that one was like, Damn so damn true.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom