levis finally got it right 521 & 513

510s (sized up with spandex), 511s and 514s are my faves. The others are way too baggy.

I don't recommend these 508's I have them.. they only look good with clark dessert boots or if you wear Vans. because of the aggressive taper

508 regular taper. Same jeans. I wear these a lot.

Only wear 508's and 521's with low profile sneakers.

Anything Jordan I have to wear 514's. Yes 508's and 521's have an aggressive taper. I get my 514's tailored, tapered like the 508's but with a wider leg opening.

so are the 508's discontinued? I dont see them on levis official site

Just type 508 into the search bar in the upper righthand corner, they'll come up.

I hate how my 514's look when I wear SB Lows, :x.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only wear 508's and 521's with low profile sneakers.
Anything Jordan I have to wear 514's. Yes 508's and 521's have an aggressive taper. I get my 514's tailored, tapered like the 508's but with a wider leg opening.

He knows.

I gave up on Levi's a long time ago. Either too baggy or too tight. Let's not forget that got awful branding on the back. I like when my denim fits so good peps ask what brand they are cause there's no branding.

I will always love Levi's for their value. But once you buy a pair of higher end selvedge, the difference is night and day. I will gladly pay more for a superior pair of jeans. 

I gave up on Levi's a long time ago. Either too baggy or too tight. Let's not forget that got awful branding on the back. I like when my denim fits so good peps ask what brand they are cause there's no branding.

On the back pockets?

Just cut out the stitching.

On some of my Levi's I just have half the "V" on each pocket.

Last edited:

Branding on the back?

Every jean/denim has a signature look... Seven's, Nudies, APC, True Religions, etc.

The back pocket is where the designer leaves their mark.

514>>>>>>

If they could taper the leg slightly more, I'd agree. Too bad the leg is cut closer to bootcut than slim. Have a feeling they went OD with the taper on the 521.

Anyone know what Levi's fit like 514 but with a straight/slim cut leg below the knee?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom