Lexus IS 300 2003-2005

eranoitckik

Banned
Anyone have this car?

Im looking to buy a used IS300 but Im concerned about the reliability of the car.

I see them going for about 9-13k with 75-120K miles.

Im thinking about getting one with about 13K miles for about $11,000.00 anyone buy a used one before , for how much?

Anyone have this car?

Im looking to buy a used IS300 but Im concerned about the reliability of the car.

I see them going for about 9-13k with 75-120K miles.

Im thinking about getting one with about 13K miles for about $11,000.00 anyone buy a used one before , for how much?

you dont have to worry about the reliability of these cars.. i own a 2004 IS300 with a little under 140k 
laugh.gif
sick.gif
.. still runs like the day i got it. 
pimp.gif

you dont have to worry about the reliability of these cars.. i own a 2004 IS300 with a little under 140k 
laugh.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

laugh.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

What about repairs..... Its a Lexus so

idk

laugh.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

What about repairs..... Its a Lexus so

idk

Very very reliable car. Bought mine used a year ago and have had no problems whatsoever. Gas mileage does suck though...

Very very reliable car. Bought mine used a year ago and have had no problems whatsoever. Gas mileage does suck though...

scheduled maintenance.. those were the only times my car has seen the shop.. i do know that certain repairs can be expensive if you go to Lexus.. go to Toyota or a local shop & you will save a good ammt of $. 

scheduled maintenance.. those were the only times my car has seen the shop.. i do know that certain repairs can be expensive if you go to Lexus.. go to Toyota or a local shop & you will save a good ammt of $. 

Great info...

Did you buy new or used? How much? If you don't mind me asking (KrazyG and Proper)

Great info...

Did you buy new or used? How much? If you don't mind me asking (KrazyG and Proper)

I bought a Lexus in April as a everyday driver... its pretty reliable, I haven't had any problems yet and drive it like its a Nascar
laugh.gif

I bought a Lexus in April as a everyday driver... its pretty reliable, I haven't had any problems yet and drive it like its a Nascar
laugh.gif

I own a 2003 IS300 sports edition great car, the only problem I've had is the o2 sensor. ive replace 4 so far.

I own a 2003 IS300 sports edition great car, the only problem I've had is the o2 sensor. ive replace 4 so far.

Make sure the timing belt, water pump, accessory belts, etc. is either already done or make sure to get it done by 80k miles. The car is a breeze to own, the only thing that's a pain is changing the spark plugs. Sounds like a good deal for that price with that little miles. Just make sure it's not salvage, etc. You should still consider the timing belt, etc. despite the amount of miles because age also plays a role.

Make sure the timing belt, water pump, accessory belts, etc. is either already done or make sure to get it done by 80k miles. The car is a breeze to own, the only thing that's a pain is changing the spark plugs. Sounds like a good deal for that price with that little miles. Just make sure it's not salvage, etc. You should still consider the timing belt, etc. despite the amount of miles because age also plays a role.

Originally Posted by Evil Genius

Only real big issue with the car.

I've owned 2 and have no regrets.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Evil Genius

Only real big issue with the car.

I've owned 2 and have no regrets.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Eranoitckik

im pretty sure you meant 130k, right?.. 
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

wow why did I put 13

80K miles

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

wow why did I put 13

80K miles

Back
Top Bottom