Lexus is the best car brand, period.

Do you guys think Lexus will be replacing the engine in the IS350 soon to better compete against the BMW 340i and AMG C43?

the Century is awesome, I always liked it ever since that movie with Bill Murray. I actually like that it doesn't use leather, the big American cars from the 80s had fabric seats all the time. FWIR the Century is a low production car that you mostly ride in if you're an important person and the fabric is either less ostentatious or less noisy than leather.

Do you guys think Lexus will be replacing the engine in the IS350 soon to better compete against the BMW 340i and AMG C43?

They have to. That engine is seriously outdated. If they want to be taken serious as a sports enthusiast car company, they need more performance out of their engines.

After wanting one for 20 years I was finally able to come across a great deal on a really low mile ultra clean GS. I couldn't be happier and will keep this car for a very long time. Lexus quality is like nothing else.

IMG_3446.jpg

Thanks man. One of my favorite cars of all time and it was great to finally get my hands on one that wasn't run into the ground and hadn't been grossly modified so I can do whatever I want to it.

The hell with those seats?

RCF prices coming down I may have to check one out.

Test drive one bro... I did and it felt like a boat.

Easy pass if you’re looking for a sports car.

Test drove the LC too, great car but can’t justify the $110k OTD price tag. Nah!

After wanting one for 20 years I was finally able to come across a great deal on a really low mile ultra clean GS. I couldn't be happier and will keep this car for a very long time. Lexus quality is like nothing else.

IMG_3446.jpg
Congrats. I used to have an 01 gs300 some years back. Was high mileage when I bought it (150k+) but cheap as hell (~$5000). Never had an engine problem while I drove it only repair I had done was control arm replacement.

Just picked up a 2017 Lexus NX. My lease was up on my 2014 IS.

Actually surprised on how much I am enjoying the NX. Atomic Silver with Flaxen interior - very classy looking.

Attachments

• NX.jpg
    NX.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 16
Always liked them but never been crazy about them. However those rc's and lc :wow: Bruh. I'd sleep in that joint.

If i didnt know the century was a production car i would have thought it was just another vip :lol:

2019 Lexus UX

The UX is built on the automaker’s new GA-C (Global Architecture – Compact) platform, which also lays the foundation for the Toyota Prius, C-HR, Auris, Corolla and even the Avensis.

US buyers will choose between two powertrains in the front-wheel driven UX 200, and the UX 250h, which features eAWD. The latter also comes with a 2.0-liter gasoline engine and a new fourth generation hybrid drive system producing a total of 176 HP, while the entry-level 200 version uses just gas power, rated at 168 HP, coupled with a new CVT gearbox.

According to the Japanese automaker, you will be able to average 33 combined mpg (7.1 l/100km) in the UX 200, whereas the UX 250h will offer you an estimated 38 combined mpg (6.2 l/100km).

As for features and safety tech, all UX models come standard with Apple CarPlay and Amazon Alexaintegration, while the Lexus Safety System+ brings with it Lane Tracing Assist, Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Automatic High Beams, Road Sign Assist and a Pre-Collision System that can spot pedestrians at night.

The Lexus UX 200 and UX 250h will go into production this fall, with sales expected to commence in December. The new crossover will also be Lexus’ first ever model to be offered through a subscription service.

lexus-ux-ny-debut-2018-2.jpg

lexus-ux-ny-debut-2018-11.jpg

lexus-ux-ny-debut-2018-12.jpg

lexus-ux-ny-debut-2018-21.jpg

Lexus Is Considering A Subscription Program Of Its Own

Porsche offers one. So do Cadillac and Lincoln. Volvodoes, too, and Mercedes is preparing to launch one as well. Now word has it that Lexus could be next.

We’re referring to subscription programs, which are fast emerging as a compelling alternative to the usual choices of buying or leasing a new car.

According to The Detroit Bureau, the Japanese luxury automaker is closely examining the possibility of launching its own subscription program. “There’s nothing to announce” just yet, Lexus marketing manager Michael Moore told the Bureau. “But it’s certainly something we’re looking at.”

Luxury automobile subscriptions allow customers to opt into a program that gives them access to vehicles, instead of acquiring one outright. They typically include insurance, registration, and maintenance. Essentially everything short of fuel, in addition to access to the vehicle itself. And they often allow subscribers to switch between vehicles as needed.

So far none of the Asian luxury brands offer such a program in the United States. Hyundai offers oneonly in California, and only for the Ioniq Electrc vehicle. The two big American luxury marques have announced programs of their own, and a growing number of European brands are as well. Lexus could be the first of the upscale Far Eastern marques to get in on the action – ahead of Acura, Infiniti, and Genesis.

Toyota’s luxury automaker offers a wide range of vehicles, from sedans like the IS, ES, GS, and LS, to crossovers and SUVs like the NX, RX, GX, LX, and new UX. Its lineup also includes coupes like the RC and LC, and six different hybrid models. All it’s really missing is a convertible, which it last offered in the form of the IS C that was discontinued in 2014.

Next month will be my 2nd year with my Lexus. I'm still in love with my car like the day that i copped it.

I've owned Lexus now for 3 years, both used, and I'll never drive anything different. The style and comfort and reliability is exactly what I want in a car.

Back
Top Bottom