Lexus LF-NX Concept - Production NX200t revealed

On my way right now to possibly purchase a 2016 NX200t F Sport FWD ultra white with rioja red interior :smokin

Anyone have a price point of what to pay otd?

Is truecar pricing OTD or plus tax tag title and license?

Appreciate it fellas.

I think ima cop a nx at the end of the year so i can get a better overall deal.

When are they plannin on changing the body style?

Whats the maintenance like on a lexus is it easy or does it mainly have to be taken to a dealership?

^ Labor Day weekend and it being the second last day of the month, it would be the best time to buy any vehicle. If you wait till December, 2016 inventory will be low and not many to choose from.

My original plan was to go laborday weekend, but i was assuming that id get a better deal end of year seein as they dont wana pay taxes on these vehicles. Idk ill prolly check kt out this weekend and if i like it and they give me a solid deal ill jump on it.

Anything i should know about lexus? Ive only dealt wit chevys mainly.

Test drove it and loved the car! Sticker price is $46,294+++ and they're willing to barely budge at $46,000 OTD ($42,000+++). I walked out and left my number in case they'd be willing to do any better.

I got one lmk if you have any questions

Nx?

How long have you had it?

Whats maintenance like on it as far as what your able to do on your own and what has to be done at the dealership.

Whats your monthly payment?

What do you like about it?

I bought it literally the same month it first came out December 2014 I got the first NX in queens it was actually a display vehicle at mets stadium they removed the promotional stickers on it for me

I got a deal in terms of maintainence at the time of purchase where my first 10-12 services are covered for around 2k extra up front

I only financed around 12k and paid off the remaining 37k balance at time of purchase I am paying 225 a month for the car payment

In terms of the car I like it a lot I didn't want something huge like the lx and not a small sedan like the is this was right in between a nice suv with some looks

When I first got it people never saw it before so it got a lot of attention but now there are tons of them around my way so it's more common to the human eye but even now if you pull up in front of some people it has a presence for sure

It all depends on what you need it for but personally I just needed a little more space than a sedan a little more ride height and a cool looking design, I don't really drive fast like that so the speed was enough for me putting it in sport tip tronic mode I can keep up with most so it's no big deal

Last edited:
For that price, was it fully loaded or basic model

My apologies. Pretty much fully loaded.

Premium F Sport package
Navigation package
F sport package w/ summer tires
3 beams LED headlamps
Electrochromic inside and outside mirrors with memory.
Power rear door
Memory drive side seat
Pre collision system
Intuitive parking assist
Heated leather steering wheel
And some other options

All I noticed it didn't have was the wireless phone charger and illuminated door sills, which either I don't care too much for.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom