Li-Ning Thread

No doubt man, i just have to many red/blk/white shoes right now such as those of the warriors and the 305's, so just hoping for something a little different this time is all.

Truth...Cautions and Vet days/blue camo def on the radar.

What's this about a dolphins pack. What do they look like?

Ordered from SS on Saturday and should have received my order today. Quick shipping. But DHL was supposed to swing by my office by 5 but showed up at 5:47 and we close at 5:30. Had called my local DHL to verify and the lady told me the driver would be by before 5. Last time dude didn't even attempt to deliver and said my office was closed at 2:30 in the afternoon.

DHL is on some other sh** sometimes. but its not really the drivers fault, they overload them like crazy. the city of pittsburgh has like 4 DHL drivers to delver to every stop. our regular driver (my company) is all across the city at all 4 edges and works his a** off

DHL is on some other sh** sometimes. but its not really the drivers fault, they overload them like crazy. the city of pittsburgh has like 4 DHL drivers to delver to every stop. our regular driver (my company) is all across the city at all 4 edges and works his a** off
DHL is the only company I've never had any issues with, which is weird because I always see people complaining about them. Never had a late or damaged shipment from them. FedEx is probably next and then UPS and USPS is a crap shoot on when my items will actually make it to me.

Dhl is good here in Pittsburgh, but I can definitely understand how there are issues, they are extremely under staffed. Can you imagine driving to every edge of Pittsburgh every day? Within 8 hours with dozens of stops lol

Couldn't wait to bust em out

3CmxsBf.jpg

#mismatchingbrands
Waiting anxiously for the arrival of my YOTH. Wans't going to buy them but had a unexpected come up on money so went and took that leap from HiBasketBall for $199. 

Can't wait now.

Terrible...maybe just me but a lot of these more recent colorways/samples/whatever they are for the WoW2 have been OD.

Way of Wade 2 Encore "Miami Vice" . Thoughts?

I like them personally, would be curious to see what they would look like with black laces as well. Again though its the same deal, will these be seeing the light of day lol, plus for me some of those supposed May drops are on my radar before these.

Way of Wade 2 Encore "Miami Vice" . Thoughts?

Those are not bad, better than the crazy low versions we saw not too long ago. I wish Li Ning was better at release info though. Would love to know what to expect and what to dream about.

Back
Top Bottom