Li-Ning Thread

On way of wade .com it say my order status is "drop ship". What does that mean?

It just means it's coming straight from the warehouse without a third party intervening. The status on the Wade site doesn't update though, mine still say Drop Ship and already arrived.

My first pair of WoW's, and definitely won't be my last, these are amazing.

Last edited:
I was anticipating arrival of my Warriors some time next week but seeing how some of yall got them already I decided to check my order status and my pair has an ETA of this Friday!!! :D

Just checked mine and they will be here on Saturday. Will have an extra 11.5 that they didn't cancel for me. Ugh. Retail/tax/shipping if anybdoy wants it.

Got my pair and they're pretty tight. Not sure whether to man up and hope they stretch out / break in or if I should just return em or sell em. I REALLY wish they made them in size 12.5.

Still nice as hell though.

Last edited:

Got my pair and they're pretty tight. Not sure whether to man up and hope they stretch out / break in or if I should just return em or sell em. I REALLY wish they made them in size 12.5.

Still nice as hell though.
Is 12 your normal size?

So nice. I think I still like the tns's better and the quality is a lil meh on my pair, but they're a keeper

Back
Top Bottom