Li-Ning Thread

Hmm, thanks for that Sunlight Station link.  Thinking about the warrior as my first pair.  Are these TTS or?
For playing bball, get TTS. For casual wear, I'd go for 0.5 up.

I actually just tried on my Wow2 Warriors a few days ago and it was a very snug fit.

I also have a half size up in a different colorway and they are more comfy to wear to work :smile:

For playing bball, get TTS. For casual wear, I'd go for 0.5 up.

I actually just tried on my Wow2 Warriors a few days ago and it was a very snug fit.
I also have a half size up in a different colorway and they are more comfy to wear to work :smile:

I have my true size in WoW 1's and 2's and a half size up in some 2's. I was told by the overseas seller to size up so I did, but my Dynasty only came in 8, no half sizes, so I copped. TTS def feels a little better to me. Less sloppy, but it's all personal preference.

any word on the raz's? This is my first experience with Li-Ning and will be my first pair of WoW's and so far this has been ridiculous... I should have copped off the sunlightstation restock instead...
mean.gif

any word on the raz's? This is my first experience with Li-Ning and will be my first pair of WoW's and so far this has been ridiculous... I should have copped off the sunlightstation restock instead... :smh:

They're supposed to ship on or before Monday, June 16.

That's if he even will honor that sale seeing how his description said he was looking for an offer in the 450 range.

I doubt he'll honor it. Why would you buy a shoe just to sell it in the same week for a loss.

Last edited:
Came across pics of the Raz Fuego packaging.

Caught these pics too on IG earlier on Sunday. Very excited to get my pair in. Wasn't sure if I could swing keeping them, as I dropped a GRIP this last week... 2 LeBron iD's, Pink ASG on SS restock, and I won a pair of Birthday's via eBay. Not too mention a few other purchases lol. But I think these will be staying...can't wait to see them in person.

As for the Heat losing...bummed...but I wonder if that has any impact on what Encore's get released, especially the Goldrush.

In 2011 they lost and Nike still released LeBron's V3 Finals...but as we all know, Li-Ning isn't Nike.

Caught these pics too on IG earlier on Sunday. Very excited to get my pair in. Wasn't sure if I could swing keeping them, as I dropped a GRIP this last week... 2 LeBron iD's, Pink ASG on SS restock, and I won a pair of Birthday's via eBay. Not too mention a few other purchases lol. But I think these will be staying...can't wait to see them in person.

As for the Heat losing...bummed...but I wonder if that has any impact on what Encore's get released, especially the Goldrush.

In 2011 they lost and Nike still released LeBron's V3 Finals...but as we all know, Li-Ning isn't Nike.

Yea I saw the pics on IG right when dude posted them. I saw you comment I well I believe. Love the packaging.

I don't know if I would have called that a release for those V3s. They were hardly available anywhere from what I remember. I really wanted a pair but never came across one in my size.

Man. Always thought Snow Leopards were fuego. How much you drop on those if you care to share? Would be interested in procuring a pair of not insane.

Back
Top Bottom