Li-Ning Thread

pimp.gif
 @TWNTY8  

Also, FedEx had a delivery for me, too, lol.

Last edited:
Very nice! Did you order from hibasketballshoes? If so, how much was shipping and how many days for delivery?
Ordered through a friend with family in China, took about 5 days. HI charges around $30 for, shipping, though. $40 for double boxed shipping.

Those Raz Feugo joints are tough. Still think most of these colorways that dropped are weak. Best Way of Wade imo is still the Sting Wade 1's.

My order still says drop ship. Haven't seen a shopping email or any update. Did your raz fuego pairs just show up from Fed ex

Yep. Just showed up and tracking didn't show in order status until after the fact. Where are they being shipped to? They ship from Ft. Lauderdale, FL.

My FedEx app just updated my tracking automatically. These will be here Tuesday. Woohoo!!

Pink All Stars arrived yesterday from Sunlight. You all know what these are but they are definite FIRE in person. So happy I caught the restock. Only drawback...I got the extra black AS laces...so I tried them. What you think? Birthdays and Raz Fuego arrive next week.

Yep. Just showed up and tracking didn't show in order status until after the fact. Where are they being shipped to? They ship from Ft. Lauderdale, FL.

I'm in Salt Lake City Utah, so I guess the delay is expected. Thanks for the information

Nope.

Back
Top Bottom