Li-Ning Thread

Vet days are fantastic but I have to save cash. My shoe for this month was paying resell for a kings crown xi.

Looking to order Razfuego to play ball, will probably wear thick basketball socks. TTS or size up? I'm usually an 8 in runners with thin no show socks. I usually like to double sock for ball shoes, so I'm thinking 8.5? Any advice would be nice, thanks guys!

Looking to order Razfuego to play ball, will probably wear thick basketball socks. TTS or size up? I'm usually an 8 in runners with thin no show socks. I usually like to double sock for ball shoes, so I'm thinking 8.5? Any advice would be nice, thanks guys!
You may be fine to double sock (or elite-type sock) in an 8. The leather on the Razfuego is really soft, so they'll stretch a bit, too. For instant comfort, you can go up to the 8.5, IMO.

I have code red size 8 tho. I just wear casual but I feel a little snug. I say go.5 up is better.

just picked up these sexy babies for 200 shipped ds. prices dropping on these li nings just as fast as i thought. gonna be like the ewings when they start making more pairs then all yall gonna be rushing to sell them and ill grab the rest of the colorways for steals!

Yo I dropped by my local plug to peep those shines: JB just taking folks money these days for no reason. 400 retail for same old cheap ****

Idk if it's allowed but I have a 10.5 in the pink all stars, brand new that I'll sell for 300 shipped. I spent 295 to get them here from sunlightstation so after shipping I'm losing cash but they gotta go. If it's not allowed mods please just delete my post

Well, was down in Miami this weekend and copped the WOW 1 TNS. Shot out to Elysium Soles for them. Met up with the guy and he was able to check with some of his connects for me on the TNS 2. He hit me back up later that night and told me one of his Wade connects had one pair left DS and they were in my size. Of course I told him I'd take them and jumped at the chance. Wasn't expecting it but everything worked out. Came with Box and dustbag along with Sample tag on box and inside shoe. I'm ecstatic. Thought I'd never find them deadstock in my size but I was able to. Price was below the prices I saw on IG and eBay too. Overall impressed with these Wades and glad I'm trying something new. 

The 3m on both of these is ridiculous. The material is so much nicer than the Jordan Lab series 3's. I'm thoroughly impressed.

Had to take pics with my Wade jersey too.

I think my next pair will be the Iceman lows and possibly the Snow Leopards. I'm going to wait and see what colorways will be available for the Encore 2's. I really like the look of them. 

soleseeker23 soleseeker23
And anyone else looking... @tchauvin13 on IG has a pair of TNS2 size 12 he's looking to unload. No price but said taking offers. He's cool people so I'm sure it's reasonable. Hit him up if interested.

^^^thanks. Still have yet to risk buying a size 12, but if doubling up on socks would help with the extra shoe room that is very tempting. Size 11 is snug fit(tts), 11.5 is great for casual wear. Has anyone gone up a full size with the WoW 2?

That's my size but I don't do the whole offer thing. Likely that it's going to be a price I don't want to pay. lol

Better/non-IG DM pic to come tomorrow or Wednesday 
pimp.gif

Absolute FIRE in person.

Back
Top Bottom