Li-Ning Thread

Lining sponsers the national teams with gear. I know for sure spain wears lining jerseys and pants in there tournaments.

if i wear a 10.5-11 in wades would jumping into a 10 be a bad idea lol tns2 samples i can only find in size 10 =/

ahhh yeah i figured i usually go up to a size 11 in most but the tns lows i copped 10.5 the lows to me fit a little different 

when can we find out the design of the new WOW Generation (3.0)?

I stumbled across this teaser a while back. Not sure if this helps?

when can we find out the design of the new WOW Generation (3.0)?
They're a lot less casual looking than the WoW2/2.5. They're more of a basketball shoe than last gen, it'll be tougher to rock them off the court. There should be a lifestyle-type line that'll function pretty much how the WoW2 is right now. #sources

Hey I found a pair of TSN 2.0 in really good condition on EBay. Their a size 10 and available for 500$. Their a little to high a price but if your dying to get a pair they are avaliable.

So gold rush 2.5 samples or gold rush released version only bc I'm digging the box as well lol the struggle 

Release version will be dropping and is available overseas already. I don't think there is a diff between samples and release. Could be wrong though.

Back
Top Bottom