Li-Ning Thread

just surfing the net

Purples dont look so bad. not saying I would buy them

I think Christmas Grinch
eek.gif

Last edited:
has anyone played ball in these yet? haha are they comfortable? havent heard seen anyone in here talk about on court performance in this thread yet. if i missed it, my bad

Hi guys, new to this thread but after seeing the stingray way of wades I thought I would join. I just emailed Li Ning to get information about the release this is what they responded:

Thank you for your interest in Li-Ning. The Way of Wade collection will be released by the end of this month. They will be available online and in select stores in Miami and New York. The price is estimated to be $135.00. For more information, follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Thank you.

Hope that helps

Nice to see another side of Wade :smokin
Really excited for his shoe to come stateside. 2 pairs of the Team No Sleep colorway :smokin

Nice to see another side of Wade :smokin
Really excited for his shoe to come stateside. 2 pairs of the Team No Sleep colorway :smokin

I can only agree, especially since not the designer is describing the shoe, but the personthat actually wears them!

Thumbs up for Mr. Wade!

If I have the possibility I will check that shoe out!

wade posted these on instragram yesterday. another clean looking pair. Still cant wait for the 305!

just surfing the net

Purples dont look so bad. not saying I would buy them

I think Christmas Grinch
eek.gif
They sold the "StingWades" in Houston during All-Star weekend. They had a pop up shop with the purple and blue sting-ray leather ones for $250

and the announcement pair for $150.

But I'm glad to hear that the rest of the colorways are going to be $135 I'm really excited to pick up a pair of these

The pink pair Wade has up there is alright. I just don't like the sides of them. Looks mad blan, ima pass. I just copped these for hoops. $62. Steal or not?

So i emailed Li Ning again to see if they were really going to release them this week and this is what the rep sent me. I seriously think they have NO idea what the heck is going on and are guessing on release dates. VERY disappointed

Thank you for your interest in Li-Ning. The Way of Wade collection will be released within the next few weeks. They will be available online and in select retail stores in Miami and New York. For more information, follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Thank you.

"Next few weeks"
mean.gif
I know right, I was like WTF...I'm going to email them again and demand a date and price this is what they said. They have no idea when they are releasing them....I find it strange they dont have a date locked in on it. 

Unfortunately, the date is not set in stone yet. The price will be $135.00.

Thank you.

Li-Ning's are a decent looking shoe. Give it a couple of years and they'll go miles ahead of what And-1 couldn't be.

Back
Top Bottom