Li-Ning Thread

^
heat.gif

Any ideas of when the best time to buy a pair of WOWs are for this holiday season?

I'm going to buy a pair as a christmas present but I want to save as much $ as possible.

DId you have to pay a customs fee when they arrived to the US from sunlightstation.com?? Haven't ordered form them and haven't heard much about their shipping.

DId you have to pay a customs fee when they arrived to the US from sunlightstation.com?? Haven't ordered form them and haven't heard much about their shipping.
I've ordered a few things from them over the past couple of months. Always super fast shipping and I've never paid a customs fee. Plus they always throw in free stuff.

I bought all star pinks, paid $295 shipped and there were no customs fees

BLKFRI20 - found this code. 20% off, no free shipping though.

Finally bought the encore ennouncements. Can out to $49 and change.(had some fancash). Man only if there was free shipping! But all good. Really glad i waited

Good thing you ordered when the coupon code was allowed. Looks like no coupon code can be added on top of the sale.

I should've waited a few months before going ham on the pairs I bought. Hindsight is 20/20 :\

Good thing you ordered when the coupon code was allowed. Looks like no coupon code can be added on top of the sale.

I should've waited a few months before going ham on the pairs I bought. Hindsight is 20/20
ohwell.gif
I know that ticks me off it was there this morning and I was messing around with the 6s. Just went back to buy the cautions and the code box is gone.

I should've waited a few months before going ham on the pairs I bought. Hindsight is 20/20 :\

Yeah. I saw the blkfri code that's %25 off + free shipping. Could a had these for under $40. But under $50, I ain't that mad. Lol. I do see that they take 20% off the sale price when I was messing around earlier. Correct me if I'm wrong

Yeah. I saw the blkfri code that's %25 off + free shipping. Could a had these for under $40. But under $50, I ain't that mad. Lol. I do see that they take 20% off the sale price when I was messing around earlier. Correct me if I'm wrong

Damn, lucky I went ahead and put the code in and just let everything sit in my cart. Just went back to complete the purchase and the code was still good. Tough to beat 2 pairs of Encores for $168.

Peace,
J

Back
Top Bottom