Li-Ning Thread

I don't see the full 3M on tns 3s. But pretty sure if he does that on IG they will release.

Last I saw of the TNS3 was they were leather with light gray nubuck, wasn't any 3M on it at the time.

Edit: there also wasn't any black on it. Just all Gray.

Last edited:
Wade All City 3. These look better than the 808s imo. Too bad shipping is $30 from peaksneakers.
Wade%20All%20City%203%20ABPK003-10%20black%20gold%20white.JPG

Wade%20All%20City%203%20ABPK003-3%20black%20red%20white.JPG

Wade%20All%20City%203%20ABPK003-2%20RED%20BLACK%20WHITE.JPG

Wade%20All%20City%203%20ABPK003-1%20BLACK%20WHITE%20RED%281%29.JPG

Wade%20All%20City%203%20ABPK003-5%20black%20yellow.JPG

Wade%20All%20City%203%20ABPK003-12%20blue%20black%20white.JPG
Could easily get them from another source. Dont even have to worry about that shipping

I don't see the full 3M on tns 3s. But pretty sure if he does that on IG they will release.
Last I saw of the TNS3 was they were leather with light gray nubuck, wasn't any 3M on it at the time.

Edit: there also wasn't any black on it. Just all Gray.
Impatiently awaiting your pics of them and seeing how much it costs to get a sample pair. 
sick.gif

Still gotta add these to the collection. Such a nice pair!
Mine were supposed to be delivered today but due to weather in Northest, they HOPEFULLY will be here tomorrow. CANT wait..I been wanting some TNS since the first day I saw them. 

And TNS1 >>> all other TNS. 

Royal Flushes are one of my most desired shoes (size 12) Im extremely jelious @Dc30, nice pickup! Why does it seem all the best color waves/shoes are samples and not released to the public (with a few exceptions)? Maybe the fact that they are so rare makes them more appealing….
eyes.gif

I can get these in a sz. 12 VNDS condition for $220, is that a good price? I have no Li Ning and honestly don't know much about them just think this is a good looking shoe. Thanks for opinions

Last edited:
Christmas 3's from SS came in. Fantastic shoe. Knit upper is very sturdy and vibrant. I went up half a size from the 2.0 as they fit just a tiny bit snug width wise. These feel a little roomier than I would like but would rather play it safe. Got a great long sleeve therma fit type shirt from li-Ning too.

I can get these in a sz. 12 VNDS condition for $220, is that a good price? I have no Li Ning and honestly don't know much about them just think this is a good looking shoe. Thanks for opinions

Well that's below retail if they are really VNDS. I must say I've worn my pink ASG a lot and they look new as hell, so it's definitely a durable shoe. I would probably take that deal. I've seen some people grab pairs for less, but 12 is a tough size to find and you never know if you can find something less. I would do it.

theyre both so damn sexy, i want em both haha

I think SS still has some 9.5 in stock for the Christmas...just saying lol. They're both great and I'm glad I got them. So much better than the Nike pack this year. Never knew it was tough to make a bad Christmas shoe, but Nike has succeeded. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom