Li-Ning Thread

Whew...thats a bold statement right there. I do love mine as well and its my first pair using the woven material instead of the leather/suede but they are definitely nice for sure. The cool this me and another guy both got the same package from SS( t-shirt, socks, rock'em socks, wrist band, poster...etc) but he got the black version and I got the white version so we are trading out tshirt and socks(basic socks not the rock'em). 

I been needing the black/gold so I can rock it with my gold lifestyles. And black socks....just because 

My Stuff....

Sorta disappointed with SS on this package seeing what other people got. I got the Rockem Socks/ TNS band/laces. Didn't get Li-Ning socks which I usually look forward to or a shirt. Jean from SS I am disappointed. lol

1st Quarter releases:

DazFuego, Jungle, 305, Code Red, Grey Boys, Black Beard, Red Sea, Red Rage, Ocean View.

Last edited:
Curious about the rest
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
Pretty sure they've all been posted in here at some point.

Ocean View

Black Beard

Grey Boys

305s, Code Red, DazFuego, Jungles were definitely posted, too, so I won't clutter the thread.

Last edited:
So what you're saying is the 3.0 peaked with the Veterans colorway and I should've grabbed it while it was available. Damn!

Anyone who may have doubled up and is willing to sell let me know! I'm looking for TNS1s in a size 12….I missed the SS restock

I can't believe I leave the thread for three days and I miss maybe the biggest announcement (complete restock of 1s) the TNS 1 were the pair of shoes I was dreaming about, I guess Ill have to wait until I have more $ and pay an absurd amour for them. Iv'e never ordered from SS and I've always wanted to and this TNS restock would of definitely gotten me to buy. 

I can't believe I leave the thread for three days and I miss maybe the biggest announcement (complete restock of 1s) the TNS 1 were the pair of shoes I was dreaming about, I guess Ill have to wait until I have more $ and pay an absurd amour for them. Iv'e never ordered from SS and I've always wanted to and this TNS restock would of definitely gotten me to buy. 

Don't sweat it too hard bro...I saw the restock the minute it was live and they did not have FSR's on everything. I think the biggest TNS they had was 11.

Don't sweat it too hard bro...I saw the restock the minute it was live and they did not have FSR's on everything. I think the biggest TNS they had was 11.
Alright thanks at least I didn't miss an opportunity 

I think my biggest grip so far with the 3s is the lack of attention to the midsole. I have that they are getting a tad lazy on us and using the exact same sole. One of the reason I really liked the vets was it had that black midsole. 

The Gray Boys are fine...as gray and white go together well. But I would of loved to see a different bottom on the others. Like the ocean view would look better if it had all black like Vets. 

I dunno....maybe I am just tripping.

UPDATE....

So looking at the Red Rage, I much prefer them do something like they did with the Screws. Give me a black bottom but mix it with the yellow inside color and red specs. 

Last edited:
What's an average timeframe for DHL to deliver from SS once it's picked up? Delivery to East Coast.

Back
Top Bottom