Li-Ning Thread

Ah you got that from Nightwing2303 and he cannot even ball.... but mine seem to be fine. No issues from my point of view.
@fluffymangoes I have a pair of the announcements and if you are just wearing them casually, they feel really nice just like the 2s, but if you are balling in them, it takes a long time for them to break in, some pairs have the issue with the carbon fiber plate, others don't. I personally had an issue with the heel tab, I think it was from tying my shoes too tight and the back part would fold over and the heel counter would just dig into my achilles, but it's gone away now. 

So if you're going to ball in them, just give them time and be patient, these are built like a 90s shoe, and they play like one. And in time, it'll mold to your feet and be real comfy.

Last edited:

dexters will not release
BOOOOOO!!  
tongue.gif

Peace,

J

@fluffymangoes I have a pair of the announcements and if you are just wearing them casually, they feel really nice just like the 2s, but if you are balling in them, it takes a long time for them to break in, some pairs have the issue with the carbon fiber plate, others don't. I personally had an issue with the heel tab, I think it was from tying my shoes too tight and the back part would fold over and the heel counter would just dig into my achilles, but it's gone away now. 

So if you're going to ball in them, just give them time and be patient, these are built like a 90s shoe, and they play like one. And in time, it'll mold to your feet and be real comfy.
Im just talking junk..don't mind me at all. I have not balled in my 3s. They will most likely be for casual wear .

Are there any websites to buy wades that many people don't know about. I'm trying to find a hard to get shoe in an even harder to get size (12) and all of the usual places don't have them in my size. Hi, peak, way of wade, sunlight, etc. Any help would be great.

Are there any websites to buy wades that many people don't know about. I'm trying to find a hard to get shoe in an even harder to get size (12) and all of the usual places don't have them in my size. Hi, peak, way of wade, sunlight, etc. Any help would be great.

Try SportsClick.my I think. They are located in Malaysia. There are a bunch of guys on IG overseas that deal with Wade's too.

Try SportsClick.my I think. They are located in Malaysia. There are a bunch of guys on IG overseas that deal with Wade's too.
Yea sports click doesn't have them, but thanks for the IG tip i think ill try my luck there.

Red Rage is now the Code Red. They're not making a separate design anymore. Releases Jan 29th.

Dexters are renamed (to something that makes absolute zero sense) and will be dropping around late Feb.

A version of Birthdays, too.

SCORE!!

Peace,
J

Last edited:
Red Rage is now the Code Red. They're not making a separate design anymore. Releases Jan 29th.

Dexters are renamed (to something that makes absolute zero sense) and will be dropping around late Feb.

A version of Birthdays, too.

Lol what is the name that makes zero sense?

Back
Top Bottom