Li-Ning Thread

yeah ive been waiting quite some time for my return. im not sweating it too much, but it has been too long. maybe i should just open a dispute with paypal

It's Fanatics Retail Group in general. I'm going on 12 days with a return to NBA store.

I have never dealt with any Wade related returns, but I returned a purchase from Christmas to NBA Store and received my refund almost immediately. Have you asked for a supervisor when calling?

Haven't seen anything here about the YOTS but here you go in case!
I like it, but I'm not crazy about it. At least it looks less easter egg-y than the XX9 Ram/Sheep shoe. I think I would need more pics before I could decide.

On a side note, my Warrior 2.0 should be here today.

I have never dealt with any Wade related returns, but I returned a purchase from Christmas to NBA Store and received my refund almost immediately. Have you asked for a supervisor when calling?
yeah ive been waiting quite some time for my return. im not sweating it too much, but it has been too long. maybe i should just open a dispute with paypal
For you folks, I believe I called and made them do my refund and it went through but then I went through paypal which I had originally done and filed a dispute before the call. I ended up with a double refund. 

One back to my card and the other went to the WoW account. Point being....you have to call and put heat on them and if you used paypal which I highly suggest with them...let Paypal do the work and get that turnaround. I shown that they had been shipped back (GoldRush 2.0) and when I had sent them and was refunded within a day or so. 

When all else fails....escalate... Escalate.... ESCALATE!!!

Pretty much textbook bds120 bds120 and I agree with PayPal. They have your back in an instant. So bd...you got your money back AND have credit on your online acct?

Pretty much textbook @bds120 and I agree with PayPal. They have your back in an instant. So bd...you got your money back AND have credit on your online acct?
Yep well HAD a credit. LOL. Used that thing to buy my pops a pair of YOTH and myself a second pair of them when they were $75. So I now have something like $60 because the Gold Rush were 212 originally. 

Yep well HAD a credit. LOL. Used that thing to buy my pops a pair of YOTH and myself a second pair of them when they were $75. So I now have something like $60 because the Gold Rush were 212 originally. 

Hey you still got it...free money basically, especially when those pairs were so cheap anyway. Copped the YOTH for the $90 and was able to use the mobile code before they pulled down all the 2.0's.

Took you guys advice and filed a PayPal claim. They told me I'll get my money back by the middle of next week at the latest.

Last edited:
Took you guys advice and filed a PayPal claim. They told me I'll get my money back by the middle of next week at the latest.
Smart man. Thats how you handle it. See what might happen now is they will get it back but it will still show in WoW system which then they will refund you for maybe. 

What gets me is if Paypal would not have returned my money to my card, I would of had it on the WoW site. Who says I ever wanted to purchase from them again. I would have had to go through fighting with them for them to remove it from their balance back to my card. 

No matter what...you will get paid.

I chatted with them a couple hours ago and got them to refund it on the spot. Got the email shortly thereafter and they refunded the wrong amount. They always try to get you like that. Emailed em back and got them to refund the rest. Such a hassle to get my own money back.

Any of y'all had problems with hibasketballshoes? I ordered a pair of the Daz Fuegos in size 11 and a couple days later got issued a refund through/to Paypal, although I paid from my bank account. Anyway, not the important part - I didn't get any explanation, and I can still add size 11 to cart, so I dunno if there was some error, or in fact they are out of size 11, etc. Sent an email but no reply.

Got my Warrior 2.0's yesterday, and damn, they are nice. Leather quality is great - you can feel it - it's sticky and a little "greasy" feeling like good oil tanned leather. Should have Caution's coming any day as well.

andersonjames andersonjames
The only thing I ever ordered from them was the Code Red (preorder...so silly lol) and I received them no problem. I have a friend who has ordered from them and Peak with no issues. My guess is that they were just out of your size. I don't think that their site keeps accurate stock numbers. I had a similar issue with a Chinese seller on Goldrush 1.5's. paid the $500 in my size, about a week went by, asked about shipping, and refund saying they "misjudged stock".

Is it just me or do the laces for the Encores kinda short (size 8)? Cant do the whole unlaced thing, tying them is such a pain. 

Any of y'all had problems with hibasketballshoes? I ordered a pair of the Daz Fuegos in size 11 and a couple days later got issued a refund through/to Paypal, although I paid from my bank account. Anyway, not the important part - I didn't get any explanation, and I can still add size 11 to cart, so I dunno if there was some error, or in fact they are out of size 11, etc. Sent an email but no reply.

Got my Warrior 2.0's yesterday, and damn, they are nice. Leather quality is great - you can feel it - it's sticky and a little "greasy" feeling like good oil tanned leather. Should have Caution's coming any day as well.

andersonjames andersonjames
The only thing I ever ordered from them was the Code Red (preorder...so silly lol) and I received them no problem. I have a friend who has ordered from them and Peak with no issues. My guess is that they were just out of your size. I don't think that their site keeps accurate stock numbers. I had a similar issue with a Chinese seller on Goldrush 1.5's. paid the $500 in my size, about a week went by, asked about shipping, and refund saying they "misjudged stock".

I ordered the Pink ASGs from them for more than I wanted but I really wanted them... Could have gotten them cheaper down the road. You live and you learn.
But they forgot to pick my pair up for me and didn't refund me or anything like that UNTIL I emailed them about my order. They basically said they missed my order and put mine up for grabs and it was bought.... So much for a pre-order. They asked if I wanted for them to find me a pair but I would have to cover the difference. I told them that was bad business and that as a pre-order I should have been covered and blah blah blah. They ended up finding me a pair and fulfilling my order at no extra cost. It was a hassle though.

Got the Caution 2.0s today. Also very nice (but not as nice as the Warriors), but I guess I hadn't considered how painted the midsole is, and how it might or might not hold up. Does it start chipping/cracking once you get some midsole compression? If it's severe on the dazzle midsoles I might skip some others I was considering.

Got the Caution 2.0s today. Also very nice (but not as nice as the Warriors), but I guess I hadn't considered how painted the midsole is, and how it might or might not hold up. Does it start chipping/cracking once you get some midsole compression? If it's severe on the dazzle midsoles I might skip some others I was considering.

I have a bunch of the Encores with the dazzle midsole. I just wear for casual but I have had no issues with cracking.

I have a bunch of the Encores with the dazzle midsole. I just wear for casual but I have had no issues with cracking.
Thanks.

Other than the list on pg. 187, are there any other legit sites? Keep finding shop-lining.com when searching, but can't figure if it's legit.

Last edited:
Thanks.

Other than the list on pg. 187, are there any other legit sites? Keep finding shop-lining.com when searching, but can't figure if it's legit.

That, I believe is the actual li-Ning factory store based in China. Obviously legit, but they don't ship to the US.

Just an All Star shoe heads up...

The Edition Boutique in Miami is releasing the yellow/green WoW 3 all stars on Sat at noon. Their releases coincide with shop.wayofwade.com usually...stay tuned folks!

Ready for the 808's to release! From the photos being posted they look good.
808s are definitely dope. 

I have the OKC colorway in route. Looks like they are going to be stuck due to Chinese holiday. But they on the way. My reds held up extremely well when I played ball in them on Tuesday. Cannot even tell I ran 3 hours in them.

Back
Top Bottom