Li-Ning Thread

Got the Warrior and Overtown 2s in the mail.
Wearing the over towns in the crappy rain weather.
Excuse the non photographic pizza joint pic.
Stance socks haven't arrived yet :smh:

Last edited:
This weeks come up...I am officially done for quite a while. No Wade out that I really want. I will get the 3.0 Gray Boys one day but I am not pressed for it right now. 

With the bdays FINALLY in possession, I am done with the 2.0 line up. Not buying any more 2s. I dont need or care enough to go after the camo models. 

This weeks come up...I am officially done for quite a while. No Wade out that I really want. I will get the 3.0 Gray Boys one day but I am not pressed for it right now. 

With the bdays FINALLY in possession, I am done with the 2.0 line up. Not buying any more 2s. I dont need or care enough to go after the camo models. 
bdays... top 3 wow for sure, those are fire bro!

Nice. I was really happy/impressed with the BDays.

bdays... top 3 wow for sure, those are fire bro!
Birthdays are my personal favorite right now. Awesome in person.

Got the Warrior and Overtown 2s in the mail.
Wearing the over towns in the crappy rain weather.
Excuse the non photographic pizza joint pic.
Stance socks haven't arrived yet
mean.gif
Congrats - one of the GR CW's I don't have, but I'm still considering them. Have the 305's which may be enough, but I like the black tongue on those.

Last edited:
One of our local Stores in Dubai UAE are releasing the Li Ning WOW 3

WOW Fam I would like to ask your help to help me Identify my first WOW in my life, im always a lurker here

here are the choices that they will release altogether next week

i can only afford one but im having difficult which one to choose as my first WOW

I'd go for the Jungle(upper left) as my first choice.

2. Grey Boys(pretty dumb name :lol: but they're clean and can be rocked daily)
3. Daz Fuego(upper right)
4. Year of the Ram/Sheep/Goat(bottom)
5. 305 Drip

One of our local Stores in Dubai UAE are releasing the Li Ning WOW 3

WOW Fam I would like to ask your help to help me Identify my first WOW in my life, im always a lurker here

here are the choices that they will release altogether next week

i can only afford one but im having difficult which one to choose as my first WOW
Depends what you are looking for:

If you want the most limited and least likely to be seen on someone else's feet (even though with Wades you are safe all around pretty much in that area), YOTS obviously. I do not have these personally.

After that, I like all those - I have the Fuego's and Grey Boys (which are the easiest "wear" of all of them imo), and will buy the Jungle and Drips at some point. But I guess if I had to pick just one of these to buy at this moment, I'd grab the YOTS, but owning a couple makes that a biased choice.

BTW - SS restocked some sizes of both 3.0 AS.

Ya'll see these TNS 3.0 lows that Nile Patrick just dropped on IG???
Yeah, saw it. Not sure though. Wish there was some dark panels on the upper. And I don't think I'm too crazy about the arrow pattern 3M. 

Not that it matters since apparently it won't be an actual "release".

Last edited:

Yeah, I ended up pulling the trigger on the Yellow/Orange Dino-sour. Seems the less popular of the two, but I like it better and I don't do purple.

Now I just wish SS would get the YOTS...
Haha...I did the same. I bought last night. I prefer it over the purple and I am just happy I scored my YOTS when they first dropped and used coupon code...got them for 212.

Hoping someone can help me out, if anyone owns any of the Li-Ning Wade apparel how's the fit? I'm an XL in nike shirts and I was looking to order some shirts off Sunlight. I just don't want to deal with the hassle of returning them if they fit small. Any help would be appreciated.

Hoping someone can help me out, if anyone owns any of the Li-Ning Wade apparel how's the fit? I'm an XL in nike shirts and I was looking to order some shirts off Sunlight. I just don't want to deal with the hassle of returning them if they fit small. Any help would be appreciated.

I've been meaning to ask too(for joggers and hoodies). Clothing sizes in China runs smaller than usual. The shipping on SS for anything under $80 though :x

Last edited:
My understanding is all the Wade clothing is slim/athletic fit and I think I saw someone say on IG one or two sizes up. But someone will probably know for sure.

SS sent me a free WoW polo with an order and it's definitely on the small side for it's size.

It kinda depends on the garment. I wear M in t shirts from Nike or Joe Schmo brand. I have a few M AND L's from Li-Ning and they fit fine. I also have a long sleeve but had to go up to XL and I could use a bit more room. Some shirts say slim fit, some regular. It's not universal.

Since there's no encores hopefully Wade wears the 4th installment next season from the get-go.

I asked sunlight station if they were getting the YOTS and they said coming soon... that was 2 months ago

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom