Li-Ning Thread

First they drop the Christmas pair is February.. Then they drop the BHM pair in May. You're running behind Li-Ning, get it together!

First they drop the Christmas pair is February.. Then they drop the BHM pair in May. You're running behind Li-Ning, get it together!

Not gonna lie...it does kinda kill any excitement there might be around a special "holiday" type them for said released shoe. But if the shoe is dope regardless I will cop, just not feeling these "BHM".

Independence day pair confirmed release date black Friday
roll.gif

I'm just glad SS is getting stuff, and restocking. Rather buy the 305's and Jungles from them than FRG.

Random question...For Nike women's size 8.5, would it be better to go with 7 or 7.5 for the WOW 3? I think that's the correct conversion...?

Raz Fuego drops Friday at editionboutique.com, so likely wayofwade.com as well.

I doubt I'll cop. I like them, but I think I'll wait for the Red Sea and Blackbeards. Besides, I got several multi color kicks lately. Not sure I need more summer-y CW's.

Last edited:
Raz Fuego drops Friday at editionboutique.com, so likely wayofwade.com as well.

I doubt I'll cop. I like them, but I think I'll wait for the Red Sea and Blackbeards. Besides, I got several multi color kicks lately. Not sure I need more summer-y CW's.

This!!!

Same construction as the Daz Fuego's so I can pass. Code red has that pebbled leather panel like the Otown which I don't own so...

This!!!

Same construction as the Daz Fuego's so I can pass. Code red has that pebbled leather panel like the Otown which I don't own so...
And the Code Red has the best outsole of that bunch up there.

Oh. Did anyone see that 3.0 Pink AS (same CW as the 2.0 AS but done in the 3.0 Drip style) on IG? Very cool.

And I got my YOTS from SS in on Monday. Very happy with them, glad I copped. Besides, I needed them to add to the Wade 3M collection.

I do wish they had just made a normal pull out box for the LE/SE releases. I don't care for the diagonal box design or the single shoe dustbags (although they are actually a good idea, protection wise - they keep your 3M or delicate dress shoes from rubbing against each other). I also think the regular pull out boxes will stand up better over time. So far I have 3 of those goofy boxes.

And I got my YOTS from SS in on Monday. Very happy with them, glad I copped. Besides, I needed them to add to the Wade 3M collection.

I do wish they had just made a normal pull out box for the LE/SE releases. I don't care for the diagonal box design or the single shoe dustbags (although they are actually a good idea, protection wise - they keep your 3M or delicate dress shoes from rubbing against each other). I also think the regular pull out boxes will stand up better over time. So far I have 3 of those goofy boxes.

When I first got my Christmas 3's I was hyped to check out the box and thought it was nice that Li-Ning was going the extra mile for "presentation". And while it's still a cool concept...my Christmas and All Star shoes are a pain to get out of the boxes all the time. Their standard pull out boxes are nice enough, but easier to use too.

Nice to see people getting the YOTS after such a quick sell out on WOW.

Raz Fuego releasing 5/15 @theeditionboutique they are taking phone orders the stance socks are available as well. They only have a few sizes left since they started phone orderes yesterday. No size 15 released

Seen a pair of the Dwyane Wades/NIght Glows/BHM's in hand now, and they are actually pretty nice. Wouldn't have been my first choice of colors, but overall looks good. Seriously, if they had just kept the tongue and eyestays darker... 

When I first got my Christmas 3's I was hyped to check out the box and thought it was nice that Li-Ning was going the extra mile for "presentation". And while it's still a cool concept...my Christmas and All Star shoes are a pain to get out of the boxes all the time. Their standard pull out boxes are nice enough, but easier to use too.

Nice to see people getting the YOTS after such a quick sell out on WOW.
My Vet Day box is a pain in the *** and is all beat up, and I haven't even worn the shoe yet. The straps always snap off. I skip wearing them because I don't want to deal with it to be honest. I thought it was a cool idea at 1st, but I'd rather just have a normal old box. Between trying to get 2 kids dressed and the wife saying pick a damn shoe already I would just rather have normal flip boxes lol.

My Vet Day box is a pain in the *** and is all beat up, and I haven't even worn the shoe yet. The straps always snap off. I skip wearing them because I don't want to deal with it to be honest. I thought it was a cool idea at 1st, but I'd rather just have a normal old box. Between trying to get 2 kids dressed and the wife saying pick a damn shoe already I would just rather have normal flip boxes lol.
Fortunately for me when something goes in regular rotation I am done with the box.

My wife is more like "Try something else on. No, try something else. Not that, how about ______. Nope. Try that one on with the gold things...."etc.

Oh dammit honey just pick something already!!

Back
Top Bottom