Li-Ning Thread

The edition boutique. $135.00. Friday

Last edited:
Code Red from SS just arrived. This CW is dope AF! Gorgeous red nubuck, velvety soft black scale print leather and that sole. Hands down favorite WoW3 so far.

Nice shot of the black leather...is the tongue nubuck or leather?

Got my 2.0 Christmas in from SS yesterday. Leather is different than I imagined - hadn't realized the non spotted parts are kinda matte, but I think I like it better how it is. Will be fun to wear around the holidays.

The chicago toe shred graphic is crazy. But they gave us the damn drip graphic instead, multi colorways no less smh.

White stingwade and tns 3 official too. $350 :frown:

Last edited:
Either you are being sarcastic, or you had a bad experience.

I've had nothing but good experiences with them - my stuff from SS always gets here on time, and not smashed or beat up.
If I remember blunt is the guy who always gets stuff from DHL at his office during business hours and DHL continually says "couldn't deliver, business closed" or something like that. Annoying I'm sure... But I'm with you. Nothing but exceeding my expectations with my deliveries from them.

I've never dealt with DHL until I started copping WOW from sunlight station and I have nothing but good things to say in respect to them shipping my shoes. Not I problem. [emoji]128077[/emoji] and here's a video I saw in the WOW Facebook group

Back
Top Bottom