Li-Ning Thread

Anybody got a link to where to buy WOW 1-2 style laces? I remember finding the site but don't remember/forgot to bookmark it.

SS restocked on a couple 3s. Didn't know they sold well to restock lol

Last edited:
Restock and new shoe added

https://www.sunlightstation.com/wow...il&utm_term=0_2d88f9c1f1-3b74b3d5a9-116500061
https://www.sunlightstation.com/wow...il&utm_term=0_2d88f9c1f1-3b74b3d5a9-116500061

Last edited:
Very nice
pimp.gif

Wow nice.

I just bought the 2.0 overtown and so far i like the overall shoes. My only complaints are the laces and the tongue's corners cause a bit of irritation. Cant wait for the 3s to be on discount.
Tongue corner is a problem, use it 2-3 times and you will be fine.

im really the only one to rep him for this amazing pair? cmon folks!!
It's a great pair that many of us wanted, just not the first time we have seen virtually that exact shot.
They are nice. Just not 350 nice and I have lost my interest in wades. These and TNS 3 were the best of the group.
And it probably comes down to that - just not that interested anymore in an exclusive clique that I'm not a part of. No salt, if I was part of it, like anyone else, I'd love it. Just saying all the real heat goes out/gets to the same folks.

In the end, I love the 2.0's and have a nice collection - and I got a bunch of 3.0's I like a lot. Will wait to see what happens with the 4.0's.

Got these in a few days ago. Finally got around to taking some pics. These fit even more snug than the 3's and the black part is like a fuse material that shows the outline of the underlying triangular mesh. On feet you don't really notice it though.

Obviously that last one was the teal color way in black and white but I would like that colorway somehow.

atm365 atm365
Yes the Teal was revealed a few weeks ago, but it's a Sweatsuit version. Still weak, and Wade was seen in a grainy pic wearing a B/W pair I think. Also weak. So far the 4 is leaving much to be desired. I saw a pic of what I can only assume is the Code Red pair...but how many Code Red's do I need?

just seen Q1 drops lol all I am going to say is you thought you were hopping off the wagon , just wait.  hai jamere ;x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom