Li-Ning Thread

anyone played in the fly wade 2 ev?

To hoop in - WOW 4 vs 808's?

Should I expect custom fees for orders over 200 from peaksneakers? And I read that you can email peaksneakers for a cheaper price via paypal. Is that still true?

Is the Wade All city 4.0 just the team model equivalent of the wow 4? Do they feel the same? The wade all city 4.0 is only $79 at sunlight before shipping and they look pretty similar besides the carbon fiber shank
They are different in cushioning. The WoW 4s features Li-Ning  Bounce tech in the forefoot and Cushion tech in the heel. But the all city 4s got the newest Li-Ning Cloud 3 tech for cushioning. 

I actually have some 4's coming in soon so I will know what to expect from the all city 4.

Last edited:
I remember now. It's something like 1000 from companies but 200 for eBay purchases. Am I right?

old law was $200+ subject to duties and taxes if declared.
now it is increased to 800+ for anything imported into US.
it is not the same if you are to ship something out to another country tho.

old law was $200+ subject to duties and taxes if declared.
now it is increased to 800+ for anything imported into US.
it is not the same if you are to ship something out to another country tho.
gotcha. ill remember to keep all purchases from outside the US to under 800

Ignore the dress socks. Guess now that no one likes em it's time to unds. #herewegosteelers

someone beat me to the yellow all city 4s on famujisneakers. Ahh. Ill cop the iron man 808 lows for now.

Now just waiting for a liberty restock and for my xmas 4's to come with in from solesupremacy. 

Would any happen to have these shorts or know anywhere I can get them? I've looked for a while and can't find them. There isn't too much available for li Ning in the US. If anyone has any information or could possibly help it would be much appreciated. Thank you.
These r pretty old version of WoW Jersey. Maybe came out 3-4 years ago. I haven't seen these in China for a long time. But we got something similar to these.

Last edited:
Got my xmas wade 4 today and they are fire. Will cop another when they go on further sale.

Does anyone know if the all city wade 1 has the same midsole as the regular wow 1? And would I be missing out on anything if i already have the 808 low and all city 4 on the way? I'm gonna hoop in them btw.

I got my yellow all city 4s from Famuji and the mesh upper is very soft like the liberty wow 4's. Already played in them once and the cloud cushioning feels great. Haven't played in the wow 4 yet but I can't see them feeling much better since the only difference is the bounse & cushion vs cloud. Anyone know the technical differences between the two cushions?

Also played in my 808 lows a few times. They're a flat shoe with great court feel. They are slightly narrow like a kobe and the shoe itself feels like a kobe. But the cushion is firmer and not as mushy as lunarlon. Definitely a great shoe for quick players.

Last edited:

I got my yellow all city 4s from Famuji and the mesh upper is very soft like the liberty wow 4's. Already played in them once and the cloud cushioning feels great. Haven't played in the wow 4 yet but I can't see them feeling much better since the only difference is the bounse & cushion vs cloud.

Also played in my 808 lows a few times. Those have really good court feel. They are slightly narrow like a kobe. Definitely a great shoe for a quick players.
The 808 is a great shoe. They should have definitely had a wider release and more colorways.

The 808 is a great shoe. They should have definitely had a wider release and more colorways.
They definitely are. I tried to avoid posting my thoughts on those two shoes so my size can sit a little longer but I couldn't help it.

I hope they continue to put out good team shoes that play like the main sigs.

Does anyone know if the wade 2 lows fit more like the regular 2 or the 2.5? The wow 4 was a perfect fit for me. The 2.5 was a slightly big but I'd prefer that to the 2's fit. The toebox of the 2's were just too small for me in my tts. Too bad because the xmas 2's were one of my fav xmas shoes I've seen in pictures.

Last edited:

They definitely are. I tried to avoid posting my thoughts on those two shoes so my size can sit a little longer but I couldn't help it.

I hope they continue to put out good team shoes that play like the main sigs.

Does anyone know if the wade 2 lows fit more like the regular 2 or the 2.5? The wow 4 was a perfect fit for me. The 2.5 was a slightly big but I'd prefer that to the 2's fit. The toebox of the 2's were just too small for me in my tts. Too bad because the xmas 2's were one of my fav xmas shoes I've seen in pictures.
That's a good question about the fit. I have the 2's, 2 lows and the 2.5's. The 2's have the most break in time of the three models, but the 2 lows are definitely more comfortable than the regular 2. If you're talking about the Iceman's in particular, the materials are a bit softer and more flexible than the leather on the 2's.

I got my yellow all city 4s from Famuji and the mesh upper is very soft like the liberty wow 4's. Already played in them once and the cloud cushioning feels great. Haven't played in the wow 4 yet but I can't see them feeling much better since the only difference is the bounse & cushion vs cloud. Anyone know the technical differences between the two cushions?

Also played in my 808 lows a few times. They're a flat shoe with great court feel. They are slightly narrow like a kobe and the shoe itself feels like a kobe. But the cushion is firmer and not as mushy as lunarlon. Definitely a great shoe for quick players.
Cloud cushion is the newest tech by Li-Ning Sports, and it is a kind of soft and resilient foam. Bounse + Cushion cushioning system resembles Adiprence 

Back
Top Bottom