Li-Ning Thread

^^yeah. Christmas colorways are always interesting. I hope they starting putting out colorways with soft uppers though. Seems like I'm one of the few who liked the xmas 4.

eh not feeling the huge perforations and foil type material over it. Finally a decent Christmas colorway (imo) but not good execution (imo). I like Announcement 5 so far.

eh not feeling the huge perforations and foil type material over it. Finally a decent Christmas colorway (imo) but not good execution (imo). I like Announcement 5 so far.
Yeah could have better, but not bad.  I got the coming homes so far on the 5s.. announcements are dope but i have way too many black and red shoes haha

Were the screw wow 4 priced at $115ish at one point on sunlight? because they're $144 on the wow website but im not sure if thats a great deal.

Last edited:

Were the screw wow 4 priced at $115ish at one point on sunlight? because they're $144 on the wow website but im not sure if thats a great deal.
they were, i remember they had it a sale just on the screws, but that was a while back and for a limited time

Rocked the All Star 4s for my birthday

Last edited:
The wow 4 is my most comfortable basketball shoe that I'd wear casually. The hyperrev 2014 feel good but I won't try to wear those off court. I thought I was done wearing ball shoes casually but I wore my liberties for a couple hours. Comfortable and no pain at any point. Low to the ground and not clunky. Not narrow like a lot of shoes today.

For those who own the wow 5, how stiff is the upper? Is it one tier down from the wow 4? Or do they feel like fuse?

Last edited:

The wow 4 is my most comfortable basketball shoe that I'd wear casually. The hyperrev 2014 feel good but I won't try to wear those off court. I thought I done with wearing ball shoes casually but I wore my liberties for a couple hours. Comfortable and no pain at any point. Low to the ground and not clunky. Not narrow like a lot of shoes today.

For those who own the wow 5, how stiff is the upper? Is it one tier down from the wow 4? Or do they feel like fuse?
it's def one tier down from the wow 4 to be honest with you.  The upper is stiffer and the cushion isn't as plush.  It also runs a little more narrow, but still fits me as a wide footer pretty okay.  No pain or pinching, just not as comfy as the 4s.  Aesthetically looks great tho.  

it's def one tier down from the wow 4 to be honest with you.  The upper is stiffer and the cushion isn't as plush.  It also runs a little more narrow, but still fits me as a wide footer pretty okay.  No pain or pinching, just not as comfy as the 4s.  Aesthetically looks great tho.  
I like the coming home 5 but I think I'll be waiting it out especially with the 4s on sale.

yeah i hear ya, i still want overtown 4s, those are pretty underrated in my book
those are simple and go well with heat colors. I'm def copping from sunlight but just holding off atm becuz they don't seem to be going anywhere

Last edited:
Is there a TNS 5 because someone said the pair Wade wore is not releasing. Unless retail pair will look different?

Is there a TNS 5 because someone said the pair Wade wore is not releasing. Unless retail pair will look different?
Don't think it's going to see a public release... most of the wade guys i know said that the sales of the TNS 4 weren't as expected so not to expect these to release. 

Back
Top Bottom