Li-Ning Thread

Going to get hit with at least £30 import tax on these in the UK, pain in the ***.

£30 import and £30 shipping is irritating, wish there would be a UK distributor at some point.

We'll see when my Code Red comes in. But I believe turnon turnon has had orders come in from them already, hopefully he can answer for us.

I've ordered from HiBasketball once prior to my Screws, from Sunlight Station twice, and Peak Sneakers once. Haven't been hit by customs yet, haha.

impeccable quality

Man I am searching the web like my life depends on it looking for Code Red release date. Cannot find it anywhere. Has anyone confirmed anything.

SunlightStation said April on their twitter.

Man I am searching the web like my life depends on it looking for Code Red release date. Cannot find it anywhere. Has anyone confirmed anything.

SunlightStation said April on their twitter.

They get them 2-3 weeks later because they buy them wholesale from people in Malaysia/China, I believe.

The Chinese release date is 3/15. No word on if shop.wayofwade.com will have them yet, though. Fairly sure they will, dunno when, however.

Tried giving the HiBasketball guy money for a code red pre-order, but he said it'd be cheaper for me to wait for US release (he seems fairly confident they'll release here). I ended up with gold rush encore from him instead, though, lmao.

Last edited:
They get them 2-3 weeks later because they buy them wholesale from people in Malaysia/China, I believe.

The Chinese release date is 3/15. No word on if shop.wayofwade.com will have them yet, though. Fairly sure they will, dunno when, however.

Tried giving the HiBasketball guy money for a code red pre-order, but he said it'd be cheaper for me to wait for US release (he seems fairly confident they'll release here). I ended up with gold rush encore from him instead, though, lmao.
Hahaha....NICE. They are dope. And I am hoping they release. I swear signing up for them to give notifications and emails aint worth a hot dam*. I dont get any notifications.

Yeah signing up for updates is pointless, they don't send anything lol. I just periodically check their Instagram

How long did shipping take from those who ordered from sunlight station with the 35.00 shipping?

Would you guys buy 63'' or 72'' laces for these for a lace swap? I measured them and they came out to be 67.5'' with barely enough length to get 1 knot through all the eyelets. But I could get 1 knot in fairly easily by having them laced up to the second to last eyelet but not a double knot.

Been hooping in CP3 VI AE, thinking of copping the WOW lows from sunlight to add to the rotation.

Unsure if I will like hooping in the WOW 2's.

The wait for the Code Red confirmation is getting me antsy, I see that the price is dropped overseas so I would think a US release should be happening... hopefully.

BTW those birthdays 
nthat.gif

How did hibasketballshoes go down for Code Red. I did pre order like 2 weeks ago. Took my money no problem lol

How did hibasketballshoes go down for Code Red. I did pre order like 2 weeks ago. Took my money no problem lol

He just suggested I wait on them to save a bit of money. I ordered the screws, gold rush encores, and TNS 1s from him and he has a pre-order for me for all the summer releases, lol. I had a pretty big order from him, lol.

He just suggested I wait on them to save a bit of money. I ordered the screws, gold rush encores, and TNS 1s from him and he has a pre-order for me for all the summer releases, lol. I had a pretty big order from him, lol.

Ahhhh...got it ok. Nice order bro. I have WoW 2 Dynasty on the way and most likely the Gold rush as well. Plus Code Red...the insanity!!!!! Lol

Back
Top Bottom