Li-Ning Thread

Do it... You know they're awesome.

Basically yeah...if you really want them you're not going to find a better price on them IMO, which is why I copped the pink with the quickness on that restock lol.

Why do I have the feeling that one of your new pickups will be the dangers?
Soon, but that's not the other one on the way 
happy.gif

From now until July 4th 11:59:59 (EST), my Reddit and Niketalk fam, you can get free shipping from Sunlight Station by using the coupon code: TURNONATLFS

Additionally, you can still enter 'TURNONATL' in the Order Instructions/Comments box and receive your free gift (mostly Wade x Stance socks or WoW apparel).

Saves ya ~$30, so it'd be just about retail+ship if you were to order the 305s when/if they drop on Fanatics, @Qvan21. (Retail+Ship if you factor in buying Stance socks yourself, that is).

Last edited:
From now until July 4th 11:59:59 (EST), my Reddit and Niketalk fam, you can get free shipping from Sunlight Station by using the coupon code: TURNONATLFS

Additionally, you can still enter 'TURNONATL' in the Order Instructions/Comments box and receive your free gift (mostly Wade x Stance socks or WoW apparel).

Saves ya ~$30, so it'd be just about retail+ship if you were to order the 305s when/if they drop on Fanatics, @Qvan21
. (Retail+Ship if you factor in buying Stance socks yourself, that is).

Repped bro!! Between that, my points and the review credit I got a pair shipped for $151, not to mention the free gifts...sounds like a slam dunk. Thanks for that bro!

Saves ya ~$30, so it'd be just about retail+ship if you were to order the 305s when/if they drop on Fanatics, @Qvan21. (Retail+Ship if you factor in buying Stance socks yourself, that is).
Thanks bud. Said I was done buying for awhile, but grabbed a pair of overtown encores. Was only 2.37 more after conversion from what wayofwade.com would have charged

Just got my ship notice on my 305's from wayofwadeshoes.com. Also got an email saying they had 6 models in stock including 305's, Warriors, and Cautions.

Peace,
J

Back
Top Bottom