Li-Ning Thread

Read on IG that Gold Rushes are supposed to release here. Been in contact with a guy in China and apparently pricing is around $350-370 ish plus shipping. Worth it to wait or just jump on it already? The other Gold Rushes were around $300 here IIRC.

Getting impatient on the Red Lava and the Iceman Lows. I found them for a good deal but paying around $60-70 for shipping sucks...

IMO I would wait. Retail will not be over 300 in the US. $250 tops I'm guessing if it hits the WoW site. Turnon might have more insight to this but Li Ning is not Nike or JB so nonsensical price hikes tend to not happen. No release has been retail over $250.

Even if you need to cop after RD, wait till they are a little more readily available. Pricing will drop.

Read on IG that Gold Rushes are supposed to release here. Been in contact with a guy in China and apparently pricing is around $350-370 ish plus shipping. Worth it to wait or just jump on it already? The other Gold Rushes were around $300 here IIRC.

Getting impatient on the Red Lava and the Iceman Lows. I found them for a good deal but paying around $60-70 for shipping sucks...

IMO I would wait. Retail will not be over 300 in the US. $250 tops I'm guessing if it hits the WoW site. Turnon might have more insight to this but Li Ning is not Nike or JB so nonsensical price hikes tend to not happen. No release has been retail over $250.

Even if you need to cop after RD, wait till they are a little more readily available. Pricing will drop.

That's what I was thinking too. Kinda wish there was some kinda release date estimate. Sunlight said they'd have red lavas and icemans in September so I'm probably going to wait on those. If WoW site would just get more releases it would be so much easier...

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me what the second, red and black pair is in this video? I haven't seen these yet and I'm really feeling them. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Red lava already released in china not sure what other sites will have them as if they release in the us but i've seen the lowest $215 shipped and for the iceman i've seen 198$ shipped those prices are not bad imo

Hey all new to the board here just wanted to introduce myself. Longtime Jordan guy but after getting a pair of these (305s) I want nothing else haha. Anyway I look forward to interacting with all the other WOW collectors!

Last edited:
Hey all new to the board here just wanted to introduce myself. Longtime Jordan guy but after gettinf a pair of these (305s) I want nothing else haha. Anyway I look forward to interacting with all the other WOW collectors!
Welcome! Compared to the Nike/Jordan-heads, the WoW community is super friendly (being small sort of helps...)... everyone "knows" everyone almost. If you're getting into WoWs, http://www.sunlightstation.com is a great place to get past releases of WoWs. The playoff version of the WoW2 will be releasing stateside in the next week or two, supposedly. They'll probably release on Sunlight at around the same time.

so9552wow so9552wow sup brah welcome. I'm a recovering JB head myself. Always pay tribute; kick game indebted to JB like no other but I love dwade and my leather pebbled butter. turnon turnon you have any insight if sunlight station going to sneak ahead of shopwow like in past releases or are we going to see more or less simultaneous drops on both sites? anyone else with knowledge feel free to jump in, I just always tend to direct questions towards the professor

Last edited:
miamibro miamibro it seems to be on the whole, that SS follows the China releases by a few weeks. Not always the case, but the general pattern. When I spoke to sunlight they mentioned early August for Encore's but obviously that remains to be seen.

Where's the middle finger emoticon ? :frown:

:lol: My bad NT fams. If that two fsr quantity is true then I remember the other 9 being sold off for around $380 used on IG. I missed out on those only to find my new pair. Kinda crazy though. I saw another size 9 pair from a Chinese reseller for $499 too so maybe there's a few more size 9s out there since we are the sample size.

I tagged some of y'all on IG: new Miami area shop that AFAIK is the first to carry wow brick & mortar at retail prices. Check it out if you stay by there #theedition

Back
Top Bottom