LIFE IS GOOD.. appreciation post

Originally Posted by Tizzleman

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

Had one good summer night so far.....finally chilled with this one girl I wanted to chill with for the longest.....it was chilll.....plus im working getting money....and all my legal !*@* is finally done...nothing but to go up from now on
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yo i dont know why but this part had me
roll.gif
roll.gif

Reminds me of the ''Yo dawg''

Originally Posted by Tizzleman

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

Had one good summer night so far.....finally chilled with this one girl I wanted to chill with for the longest.....it was chilll.....plus im working getting money....and all my legal !*@* is finally done...nothing but to go up from now on
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yo i dont know why but this part had me
roll.gif
roll.gif

Reminds me of the ''Yo dawg''

whattt life is so good right now.

the last two months have been straight getting money everyday, weed and %+%@%%@.
I cant complain

whattt life is so good right now.

the last two months have been straight getting money everyday, weed and %+%@%%@.
I cant complain

turned down this chubby chick with a tongue ring last night who is only in town until sunday... perfect opportunity but although i loafed, i felt good about it ahaha.

got a full-time job offer on monday. they confirmed this morning that i start this monday (passed the criminal and credit check
pimp.gif
)
just got a shapeup and got a sexy lil jewish joint (IAS) that wants to help me celebrate my new employment tonight... i doubt life could be any better right now ahaha

pimp.gif

turned down this chubby chick with a tongue ring last night who is only in town until sunday... perfect opportunity but although i loafed, i felt good about it ahaha.

got a full-time job offer on monday. they confirmed this morning that i start this monday (passed the criminal and credit check
pimp.gif
)
just got a shapeup and got a sexy lil jewish joint (IAS) that wants to help me celebrate my new employment tonight... i doubt life could be any better right now ahaha

pimp.gif

having great parents 
pimp.gif

and great friends (2)
pimp.gif

being in school
pimp.gif

being broke tho
frown.gif

but having a car
pimp.gif

life is good.....

having great parents 
pimp.gif

and great friends (2)
pimp.gif

being in school
pimp.gif

being broke tho
frown.gif

but having a car
pimp.gif

life is good.....

O.P. it's friday and I'm right there with you. It's an ugly #++ day but I'm breathing I'm young and my body is always ready!!! Sometimes you gotta just enjoy the splenders of being alive ya'll it aint about money, girls and all that other external stuff. SEND MY REGARDS TO THOSE WHO SUFFER ENDLESSLY!

O.P. it's friday and I'm right there with you. It's an ugly #++ day but I'm breathing I'm young and my body is always ready!!! Sometimes you gotta just enjoy the splenders of being alive ya'll it aint about money, girls and all that other external stuff. SEND MY REGARDS TO THOSE WHO SUFFER ENDLESSLY!

i feel the same way OP.. i was talking about this with a co-worker the other day.. im young, make a good living, have a good woman, and im in the position where if there is something i want (within reason no lambos or nothing) i can buy it.. so im def with ya homie.. 

TOAST to the GOOD LIFE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i feel the same way OP.. i was talking about this with a co-worker the other day.. im young, make a good living, have a good woman, and im in the position where if there is something i want (within reason no lambos or nothing) i can buy it.. so im def with ya homie.. 

TOAST to the GOOD LIFE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom