pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

you mean to tell me some of you dudes wouldnt bag cuz shes not light skinned?!
laugh.gif
...gotta be out ya damn mind

I don't find her attractive.. If she was light skinned.. Probably..
pimp.gif

7d215d4877835bab1d12e766be6a4d761db9fbb.gif

85e25bd44e74c83954ea95035166cfe4d04856e.gif
I apologize for not being attracted to these typical videos ho, airbrushed to death females.
Did you see the part I highlighted? You basically stated that if she had thee exact same features with a light skin tone that you would GO... This has nothing to do with attraction to video ho's/airbrushed to death females. What you stated represents a backwards $%% mindstate that makes absolutely no sense what so ever... That's like saying you wouldn't go at Lauren L, or Cassie, or Alba, or A.Keys just because they have the skin tone of a Amerie. That's Just Insane to me. I'ma be shallow and keep it strictly physical, if you can't see past a person's complexion or race to recognize beauty, then you're losing in life. And that's for everybody.

P.s. homie if you think those females I named photo's aren't airbrushed I have unicorn for sale
yeah ok "homie" it was satire. Notice how it was inconsistent with the rest of my posts? Look it up "homie." and btw I've neverheard of half the people you listed.

Well my parents are West African so slavery plays a role in most of us all having different tones . . .

I have a step sister that is mixed, and a blood sis that is a more caramel complexion, so within the house it was like the lighter ones skin was frowned upon,her mother was in prison so my mom assumed the role, but their hair was different, there skin had different reactions to different chemicals my mother used soit was a lil weird . . . Then as soon as we left our family setting, my light skin sis was the one guys would be after, even at a young age, because she hadthat longer hair or whatever . . . But they both took the black girl route and got pregnant my losers . . . Different skintone same story . . .
smh.gif
smh.gif

I personally think ALL women regardless of race are beautiful . . . I have NEVER been physically involved with a lightskin girl tho, I've talked to a few,but I'm into dark women . . . Like Pac said

"Some say the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice/ I SAY THE DARKER THE FLESH, THEN THE DEEPER THE ROOTS" . . .

I agree with that, the woman in my life is darker than me, she's beautiful and I wouldn't trade her for ANY woman in the world, OUR daughter islightskinned, and she is beautiful . . . I'm more concerned with a woman knowing and appreciating her role as a black woman and knowing the history of ourpeople . . . But at the end of the day I'm in love with my girls soul, not her flesh . . . Her soul looks like the most beautiful woman GOD could put onearth.

Jungle Fever is a good movie too . . .

Its funny when I'm with my girl, and we see a brotha (or BROTHER
laugh.gif
j/k) with his white girl, it seems to intimidate them
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
me and my girl alwayslaugh . . . I aint got nothing against "interracial dating" it just isn't MY thing, but if I fell in love with the whitest woman GOD made, no onewould be able to tell me %%$# because its MY feelings, my heart, and my soul . . .

I've slept with so many females from different nationalities, i've come to the conclusion is that their all your type when their clothes is off... Aslong as she is decent enough to walk around in public Im all for it

Originally Posted by A Stunting GoTRILLa

So Mytmouse....I guess you haven't taken up my advice on trying "something new" yet, have you?

I remember I tried to put you on game a couple of months ago in a thread about interracial dating
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

no bs...i was thinking bout what you said last time on my way home from work bout 10 min ago...i haven't really met anyone worth my time lately...blackor whatever...but your advice is still with me...i'm trying to get into a lil of everything now...you know...taste the rainbow...nh...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

you mean to tell me some of you dudes wouldnt bag cuz shes not light skinned?!
laugh.gif
...gotta be out ya damn mind

I don't find her attractive.. If she was light skinned.. Probably..
pimp.gif

7d215d4877835bab1d12e766be6a4d761db9fbb.gif

85e25bd44e74c83954ea95035166cfe4d04856e.gif
I apologize for not being attracted to these typical videos ho, airbrushed to death females.
Did you see the part I highlighted? You basically stated that if she had thee exact same features with a light skin tone that you would GO... This has nothing to do with attraction to video ho's/airbrushed to death females. What you stated represents a backwards $%% mindstate that makes absolutely no sense what so ever... That's like saying you wouldn't go at Lauren L, or Cassie, or Alba, or A.Keys just because they have the skin tone of a Amerie. That's Just Insane to me. I'ma be shallow and keep it strictly physical, if you can't see past a person's complexion or race to recognize beauty, then you're losing in life. And that's for everybody.

P.s. homie if you think those females I named photo's aren't airbrushed I have unicorn for sale
yeah ok "homie" it was satire. Notice how it was inconsistent with the rest of my posts? Look it up "homie." and btw I've never heard of half the people you listed.
Look It Up???? What?!?! What do I look like researching your responses mella, I'm dealing with the here and now...and btw you're lying if yousay you've never heard of Lauren London, Jessica Alba, Alicia Keys, Cassie or Amerie
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ya'l need a DS brotha with a low caesar and a BK slightly southern/slightly northern mouthpiece...Tis the best of both worlds
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and Oh yeah....How is an avg lighskinned woman > avg darkskinned woman???? What type of %!%!-ery is that???
tired.gif

and Oh yeah....How is an avg lighskinned woman > avg darkskinned woman???? What type of %!%!-ery is that???
ay bruh, its just a preference, I know with me, more than likely if they both average, similar in stature, imma be more attracted to the red bone.

Now if you say its an average red bone compared to an above average dark skinned. Imma go with the above average dark skinned chick. I ain't stupid.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WILLINC

ay bruh, its just a preference, I know with me, more than likely if they both average, similar in stature, imma be more attracted to the red bone.

Now if you say its an average red bone compared to an above average dark skinned. Imma go with the above average dark skinned chick. I ain't stupid.
laugh.gif

Ehh, to me there is a difference between a preference and outright saying A > B
slightly southern/slightly northern
laugh.gif

BK
laugh.gif

*%*+ outta here. I got love for BK though (pause).....Its where I was born, and where all my mothers side of the family is from. I love it up there and will beback there/Harlem during this summer.....But uh...

Im gonna take my Charlotte X NY combo ftw.....
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I'm a light-skinned dude... But yeah, a lot of people on my Hispanic side of the family always joke about wanting me to bring home someone cute (no'monos') so I can advance the race, not bring it backwards.

I say 'joke' very loosely...

Originally Posted by Mr Stussy 23

Light Skinned Black Chicks > ____________________

/thread.

i'm not gonna say that but i do feel like the avg light skin chick looks way better then the avg dark skin chick....i prefer brown skin though....cause itsa mixture of both....then light....then dark...

Meh as long as she skinny and has a nice face I'm good........when it comes to black girls I don't really have any preferences. But most darker skinnedblack girls I know personally are better looking than light skinned ones. But I'm not picky, if they're fit and wanna smash who am I to say no.

Me being a dark skinned dude myself, have a very strong attraction to dark women. Of course any other shade will do if she's attractive. But I love emdark/ brown.

I don't have a preference...but I can't stand it when ##%@@@ be darker than the background on this board and swear by High Yellow joints

Back
Top Bottom