LIGHT SKINNED WITH WAVY HAIR > vol thread change

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Hmm so we're allowed to create individual threads focused on our personal preferences.

Expect a "white brunette with straight hair>>>" thread in the future

You always stay takin shots....

2270234_o.gif

I love looking at this type of chick...but all of the ones I've dated or went at had some weird issues. Strange insecurities and arrogance about how "unique" they are, and way too into their own artistic side. Real extra, for no apparent reason but to add on to their own ego and sense of individualism and superiority. I just don't get it
laugh.gif
. Hard to explain.

Will contribute later though
pimp.gif

I love looking at this type of chick...but all of the ones I've dated or went at had some weird issues. Strange insecurities and arrogance about how "unique" they are, and way too into their own artistic side. Real extra, for no apparent reason but to add on to their own ego and sense of individualism and superiority. I just don't get it
laugh.gif
. Hard to explain.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
i dont know why but b4 entering this thread i knew what chick OP was going to post
smile.gif
:tongue:

i have to agree she is mos def
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
, but >>>

naw thats a bit OD there a beautiful women of all sorts
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
i dont know why but b4 entering this thread i knew what chick OP was going to post
smile.gif
:tongue:

i have to agree she is mos def
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
, but >>>

naw thats a bit OD there a beautiful women of all sorts
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

laugh.gif
. Hard to explain.

pimp.gif
Can't bold that enough....chick OP posted looks like my ex...I will leave it at that 
alien.gif

still like that look though
tired.gif
 I like what I like 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

laugh.gif
. Hard to explain.

pimp.gif
Can't bold that enough....chick OP posted looks like my ex...I will leave it at that 
alien.gif

still like that look though
tired.gif
 I like what I like 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by chuck67

Originally Posted by NubianDisaster

eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
lotta ignorant dummies on here isnt it? 
Don't turn that into racism. Dude has a point...when races mix they tend to capture the best features of both ethnicities. Mixed people aren't only just black + white. There are millions of possible combinations out there when someone says "mixed". Why settle for one race when you can get the sampler nah mean?

exactly not to mention the elimination of the races (doing my part having tagged everything but an Asian
nerd.gif
)...any way you cut it mixing of the races has NO downside...I am waiting to hear 1 legitimate downside...I will concede if it is brought up

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by chuck67

Originally Posted by NubianDisaster

eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
lotta ignorant dummies on here isnt it? 
Don't turn that into racism. Dude has a point...when races mix they tend to capture the best features of both ethnicities. Mixed people aren't only just black + white. There are millions of possible combinations out there when someone says "mixed". Why settle for one race when you can get the sampler nah mean?

exactly not to mention the elimination of the races (doing my part having tagged everything but an Asian
nerd.gif
)...any way you cut it mixing of the races has NO downside...I am waiting to hear 1 legitimate downside...I will concede if it is brought up

Back
Top Bottom