LIGHTS OUT

well there goes my chances
frown.gif
, was planing to go there after school on friday night, living in the province FTL.

Originally Posted by DonP

as per the lady employee i talked to over da fone they will only release 150 pairs of air trainers...
i thought we will be getting 259??? can anyone confirm the real number of shoes

Originally Posted by jau014

as per the lady employee i talked to over da fone they will only release 150 pairs of air trainers...
i thought we will be getting 259??? can anyone confirm the real number of shoes
the note posted there says 259 pairs.

Stop confusing yourself by calling the store. It's guaranteed that you're gonna get a different answer every time you call. You guys probably know morethan they do.

The REAL info has been posted here and nike.com.ph

If that's not enough for you then maybe you should save yourself the trouble by passing on this release.

Pardon for the PERIODS my COMMA aint working eh.

Went to BHS earlier. there was about like 110 in line as of now (just my estimation). From the looks of the people falling in line seems like they are eitherResellers or Hypebeasts. and galit na galit din ung Guard ng Seattle's sa mga Campers haha!

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Stop confusing yourself by calling the store. It's guaranteed that you're gonna get a different answer every time you call. You guys probably know more than they do.

The REAL info has been posted here and nike.com.ph

If that's not enough for you then maybe you should save yourself the trouble by passing on this release.

word!!

Passed by this morning to check on our helper who I asked to camp out for me, there are probably around 140 to 160 heads already.

Could it be 259 pairs including the states?

As posted in the website (nike.com.ph) and in the first page, its 259 pairs... When they said, its 150 pairs only, baka tumigil na kasi silang magbilang,hehehe...

OK....Sorry for being ignorant, but I'm in the US and I have family in the PI wanting to get these for me. I just need some help clarifying things....

1. People get in line to get a ticket. Once you have your ticket, you have to be at the store when they call out your number.

2. Since there are 259 pairs...I'm assuming there should be 259 tickets to be handed out starting at noon on the 24th of September.

3. Can someone get more than 1 ticket? (ex. only 180 people in line for tickets...guy no. 1 decides to get in line again to get his 2nd ticket, making him no.181)

4. Can someone in line on Friday without a ticket from Thursday still get a pair? Granted that only 180 people get tickets from Thursday and all 180 are backon Friday when numbers are being called out.

Thank you in advance to anyone who helps me clarify things.

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. No but there's a way around it
4. Yes

Stubs will be handed out as soon as the store opens today, Thursday!

hope most of the 'heads wanting to get this pair will be all smile come tomorrow night....goodluck guys...

Seriously, the confusion about the number or pairs being dropped here in the Philippines should stop.

If the website says its 259, if the mod says its 259...then its 259.

Originally Posted by jmoney45

Seriously, the confusion about the number or pairs being dropped here in the Philippines should stop.

If the website says its 259, if the mod says its 259...then its 259.

goodluck guys!

Lumpia ?

Back
Top Bottom