Lil B On Sports Nation Discussing The Based God Curse (Marcell and Max dissed Based God. Oh Mighty B

He does have some good songs but most of his music is trash. He had some momentum in 2011 and blew it. Dude is a clown now.

Son dressed like a grandma in church. :lol:

tumblr_m0h7gsDOFI1r9uuuso1_500.gif

wow dude is 0-5876

songs are HORRIBLE, 
laugh.gif

lol @ him ending buddens careers, dude was never going to blow, 

those grabage mood muzik tapes and slaughterhouse puts me to sleep.

Real **** dude is the coolest rapper ever. After his show he sat on the stage and embraced the people. Took pics, signed **** and just chopped it up about regular ****.

A grown black male, he is on camera looking like the mama from mamas family. I can't rock with anyone cut of that cloth.

Thank you! Cats on here talking about his 'message' and what not. FOHWTBS this dude is a pathetic clown. The last thing we need is another ***** in a dress in the spotlight

Last edited:
Thank you! Cats on here talking about his 'message' and what not. FOHWTBS this dude is a pathetic clown. The last thing we need is another ***** in a dress in the spotlight

A grown black male, he is on camera looking like the mama from mamas family. I can't rock with anyone cut of that cloth.
y'all more concerned about what the ***** is wearing than what he's saying

Last edited:
y'all more concerned about what the ***** is wearing than what he's saying

Pretty much sums it up.

BasedGod Task Force member 0410 checking in. Protect Lil B at all costs.

Accolades: Top Chef working on my Master Chef degree.
Succesfully ascended through 30 of the the 32 levels of Based
Protecting the BasedGod on social media for 5+ years

y'all more concerned about what the ***** is wearing than what he's saying[/quote]

*ahem*YoungThug*ahem*

Dog dead :lol:

What do they call lil b fans? Lil bs? :lol:

Lil b an ignorant immature loser. Tryna curse other black men? That are greater than he will ever be?

As the great shock g once said "do you work for the klan?"

Nah g thats not positive

Lil b an ignorant immature loser. Tryna curse other black men? That are greater than he will ever be?

Nah g thats not positive

In his defense, the curses are only a result of those men insulting or lying about Lil B in the first place.

Take Kevin Durant. He insulted Lil B on Twitter by saying "..can't believe this guy is relevant." They exchanged a few tweets, and eventually Kevin Durant said that he was a better rapper than Lil B. This prompted Lil B to "curse" KD until he plays him in a game of one on one. They made arrangements for it and everything. KD was a no show and ever since has refused to acknowledge Mr. McCartney. He also yet to play in the NBA Finals since the incident occured. Take that for what you will. http://grantland.com/the-triangle/an-outsiders-guide-to-the-lil-b-kevin-durant-beef/

durant.png

The curse on Harden stems from Harden effectively capitalizing on something Lil B pioneered: "cooking" and "chefing." Harden's now signature "eating" move is a blatant rip off of Lil B's dance. When asked about it, he denied knowing who Lil B was... even though he has tweets dating back to when he was first in the league that explicitly mention Lil B and his lyrics. Lil B reached out to Harden for an explanation, but was again blown off. Harden lost his very next game by 35 points, the same number Kevin Durant wears. He also had 13 turnovers, and was exposed by a broad that looks like a horse in the face. Take that for what you will as well. The curse has since been lifted. http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015...-game-5-most-turnovers-ever-awful-lil-b-curse

While those men are undoubtedly great athletes, I think you are highly underestimating the impact that Lil B has had on pop culture for the last half decade. He invented and prolifterated the Cooking Dance. He perfected adlibing, and is responsible for the "swag," "chef," and "cook" phrases that you hear many rappers, and maybe even some of your friends saying. He laid down the blueprint for artists to take advantage of the internet and use social media to broaden their audience. He's spoken at NYU, MIT, and other prestigious institutions. And he's done it all while promoting a message of peace, honesty, and positivity.

Its ironic that you'd criticize Lil B for bringing down other black men while doing the exact same thing. It is obvious you are not Based. I hope that, one day, you can see the light.

Task Force Member #0369. Protect Lil B at all costs.

Last edited:

Nah g thats not positive

In his defense, the curses are only a result of those men insulting or lying about Lil B in the first place.

Take Kevin Durant. He insulted Lil B on Twitter by saying "..can't believe this guy is relevant." They exchanged a few tweets, and eventually Kevin Durant said that he was a better rapper than Lil B. This prompted Lil B to "curse" KD until he plays him in a game of one on one. They made arrangements for it and everything. KD was a no show and ever since has refused to acknowledge Mr. McCartney. He also yet to play in the NBA Finals since the incident occured. Take that for what you will. http://grantland.com/the-triangle/an-outsiders-guide-to-the-lil-b-kevin-durant-beef/

durant.png

The curse on Harden stems from Harden effectively capitalizing on something Lil B pioneered: "cooking" and "chefing." Harden's now signature "eating" move is a blatant rip off of Lil B's dance. When asked about it, he denied knowing who Lil B was... even though he has tweets dating back to when he was first in the league that explicitly mention Lil B and his lyrics. Lil B reached out to Harden for an explanation, but was again blown off. Harden lost his very next game by 35 points, the same number Kevin Durant wears. He also had 13 turnovers, and was exposed by a broad that looks like a horse in the face. Take that for what you will as well. The curse has since been lifted. http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015...-game-5-most-turnovers-ever-awful-lil-b-curse

While those men are undoubtedly great athletes, I think you are highly underestimating the impact that Lil B has had on pop culture for the last half decade. He invented and prolifterated the Cooking Dance. He perfected adlibing, and is responsible for the "swag," "chef," and "cook" phrases that you hear many rappers, and maybe even some of your friends saying. He laid down the blueprint for artists to take advantage of the internet and use social media to broaden their audience. He's spoken at NYU, MIT, and other prestigious institutions. And he's done it all while promoting a message of peace, honesty, and positivity.

Its ironic that you'd criticize Lil B for bringing down other black men while doing the exact same thing. It is obvious you are not Based. I hope that, one day, you can see the light.

Task Force Member #0369. Protect Lil B at all costs.

Calm down.

Back
Top Bottom