Lil Boosie Home!!!!!

i thought he had some sort of freedom when he appeared on Self Made 2
and he should perform "Set It Off"

Are people really messing with his music like that or is this one of those "We want him free just because" type of things?

People really love boosie I know a dude who went out and bought his little sister a bike for Christmas after watching boosie buy bikes for kids in baton rogue...I've had countless convos with people about how real boosie is and how touches their soul

People really love boosie I know a dude who went out and bought his little sister a bike for Christmas after watching boosie buy bikes for kids in baton rogue...I've had countless convos with people about how real boosie is and how touches their soul

_'s in Baltimore worship Boosie. Almost everybody I know from there got the Boosie fade too. :lol:

Dude asked if people really love boosie :lol: that man is ADORED in hoods around the country. Something about his music is just so sincere yet gritty.

So I''ll ask one mo time. What did this ***** do? One minute I'm bumping Wipe Me Down, next minute, I hear nothing at all.

So I''ll ask one mo time. What did this ***** do? One minute I'm bumping Wipe Me Down, next minute, I hear nothing at all.
Marlo Mike.....Thats all I can say 
mean.gif

You dudes want this murderer free though.
Dude even smuggled drugs in prison during his time and you're all cheering for his release. If he didn't make good music people would want him to rot in there.

Last edited:
Boosie killed Nussie along with others. Its BR a lot of stuff goes on out here.

Dont want to talk about stuff in the pass but people think otherwise about Booise some good some bad. This is Boosie city in many minds and Nussie was an straight rapper.

Boosie killed Nussie along with others. Its BR a lot of stuff goes on out here.

Dont want to talk about stuff in the pass but people think otherwise about Booise some good some bad. This is Boosie city in many minds and Nussie was an straight rapper.

That **** happened at my big cuz house. Fam was lookin out the window at a fight goin on outside and caught a stray bullet when shots rang out. Died right on the living room floor :smh:

Back
Top Bottom