Lil Debbie so fine bruhs... vol: Rap game Betty Crocker in Versace boxers

Funny story. My homies artist was openings show for Juicy J & Project Pat and Lil' Debbie was one of the opening acts. I wa kinda hype cause we're in the VIP section and I thought I'll get my chance to holla. The show runner was like y'all need to get out and we was looking' at her like 'tf you mean bit?!?!' talking bout Debbie has a big group with juicy and pat coming right behind her and didn't have enough room to have us in the back. I was hot mane so when we head out I see Debbie running in cause she was late and I just said what's up beautiful thinking she wasn't gonna say nothing back but she stopped and turned around and said hey handsome and blew a kiss and started running. I'm gonna marry that girl.....the things that could've been [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji]

It waso only 5 years ago when the White Girl Mobb had the game on lock, now 5 years later and Kreayshawn is a soccer mom, Debbie is still rapping and V Nasty is still Gooning

Kreayshawn and Deb both could prob catch a pole if they looked like normal white girls

Funny story. My homies artist was openings show for Juicy J & Project Pat and Lil' Debbie was one of the opening acts. I wa kinda hype cause we're in the VIP section and I thought I'll get my chance to holla. The show runner was like y'all need to get out and we was looking' at her like 'tf you mean bit?!?!' talking bout Debbie has a big group with juicy and pat coming right behind her and didn't have enough room to have us in the back. I was hot mane so when we head out I see Debbie running in cause she was late and I just said what's up beautiful thinking she wasn't gonna say nothing back but she stopped and turned around and said hey handsome and blew a kiss and started running. I'm gonna marry that girl.....the things that could've been [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji]

You're lucky you didn't catch an airborne STD from that kiss

But I really want to know who was the ***** that was like 'I gotta put a baby in V-Nasty' like bruh!!! [emoji]128567[/emoji][emoji]128567[/emoji][emoji]128567[/emoji]

This bird got no cheeks. We've seen her other pics. She probably took that pic 20 times to get the best angle and lighting.

Do need a side view and jump test for verification.

She also look like the type to run your pockets while you sleep.

Back
Top Bottom