Lil Debbie so fine bruhs... vol: Rap game Betty Crocker in Versace boxers

Vid would've been nice if you replaced her with....anybody else. The other chicks with bodies though :pimp:

V nasty look like the type of ***** that hang around all dudes n get the train on the regular. The type that talk **** n drop hella n bombs while gettin slayed " hell yea n, ahhh **** n, u kno what it is my n" will pass on her. But for some reason I wanna d debbie down n I dont even know smh

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: really broke down the rachetness. that way of the rat.
tumblr_m9ra5uOG0s1qzz6d8o1_400.jpg

The weed roller's name is Lizz Tayler. She has "movies".

kobe-youre-welcome.gif

8178979856_2b09eeb2d4_o.gif

my man :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

V-Nasty getting out of jail video :x :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
The ***** actually thinks she is black though. When asked why she drops hella n bombs when she aint black she said "nu huh, i am black, my momma is black"

She was adopted by a black mom. Her kid is half black as well.

Edit: quoted the wrong person. Whateva, my point stands

Last edited:
What was just seen cannot be unseen. Horrible song with bad lyrics. Everyone shouldn't rap

i wonder what she looks like without all that paint on her face, kreayshawn has pretty features but this whole "ratchet" stuff is such a boner killer.

It's hard to appreciate when I just walked out of the vintage black women thread...

I get she's attractive but you need to come in with fresh eyes or else it just doesn't work.

Back
Top Bottom