Lil Dicky - FXX series "Dave." Season 3 Wednesday, 10 p.m next day on Hulu

"Executive produced by Kevin Hart."

1583363407020.png

Look forward to it.

Low-key this is what Dave always wanted but couldn't break in to Hollywood and make it big. Found out he was dope @ rapping and then made that Save that Money vid and now we're here.

Great idea. Will be watching.
FX had another series a few am years ago about some loser re entering the dating scene. First couple of episodes were hilarious. Don’t know what happened to that show.

Great idea. Will be watching.
FX had another series a few am years ago about some loser re entering the dating scene. First couple of episodes were hilarious. Don’t know what happened to that show.
Think you're talking about Man Seeking Woman starring Jay Baruchel with Eric Andre.

Lasted 3 seasons.

Think you're talking about Man Seeking Woman starring Jay Baruchel with Eric Andre.

Lasted 3 seasons.
Yep that was it! I only saw the first season. Gotta finish it!
The clip about dude texting he just got domed up with the girl in the room reminded me of that show

First ep was lame other than his freestyle and I considered giving up on it then but ended up watching the 2nd and was pleasantly surprised. The song he made for the dead kid was really funny and also the cameo at the end was fitting. Will give this show a shot again next week.

Ayo if LD really has a shredded scarred up penis with 2 peeholes :sick: :smh:

Oh this man is ****ing a damn silly putty bottom half.

Dave got PROBLEMS.

This ending :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom