Lil Herb > Chief Keef

This jawn so cold
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
word...lil mouse would get off on this beat too

OK I'll listen. I saw the song this morning and was not trying to hear Nicki minaj.

It's aight. Hearing Nicki minaj mention ebk is corny. Whatever though I forget the rest of country doesn't really know herb and Bibby while they are fixtures here. Get that money herb :pimp:

I like durks transition into the coke boy movement. He's been killing it with them. His verse on money bag is fire. Montana should pick up herb and Bibby too. :pimp:

Last edited:
Damn these dudes came up quick.

Cool to see since I'm from the Chi and since they can actually spit unlike 95% of these drill rappers.

i knew the collabs were comin but nicki tho?

thats not really someone i wouldve liked/expected him to work with but whatever.

imma say this tho. this is COULD prolly be the begining of the end for me listenin to dude. i dont feel that way b/c people are up on him and his popularity is growin but moreso b/c of what goes along with that.

its HIGHLY likey that his music is going to take on the same formula that most mainstream artist are using. before you kno it he'll be doin songs with the same 7 dudes like everyone else and usin the same 3 producers as everyone else.

i could be jumpin tho gun tho. its really too early to make this assumption but the fact that his first collab with an industry artist was nicki, of all people, kinda has me like ehhhhhhhh.

and i KNOOOOOOO the meek collab is comin. all herb does is scream on beats lately. their styles would go hand in hand.

this doesnt hafta be the case but i've seen this happen so many times before. actually hope im wrong.

Its not a good look because nicki fanbase is a bunch of feminist and narcissist chicks. They probably cut the song off after nicki verse. They the worst of the worst. He not gonna get too many new fans from this

Its not a good look because nicki fanbase is a bunch of feminist and narcissist chicks. They probably cut the song off after nicki verse. They the worst of the worst. He not gonna get too many new fans from this
I disagree to an extent.

She's pumping the hell out of the song. He's gotten like an extra 10K followers on social media in the past 2 days.

I disagree to an extent.

She's pumping the hell out of the song. He's gotten like an extra 10K followers on social media in the past 2 days.

This is all true. But 10k is nothing when she has millions of followers. Nicki minaj fans are the worst kind of people

Plus like you said shes going hard for the song and herb but these fans have tunnel vision and only see nicki

Last edited:
This is all true. But 10k is nothing when she has millions of followers. Nicki minaj fans are the worst kind of people

Plus like you said shes going hard for the song and herb but these fans have tunnel vision and only see nicki

you making a lot of grand/sweeping statements.... will this push him to go plat the next time he come out?? Hey, probably not. But will he gain some EXPOSURE ?? Oh most certainly yes. 10k followers is still SOMETHING, but you are right when compared to a million it does seem like nothing. But mind you this kid like 18,19 and only has ONE solo tape under his belt. Many people outside of NT have no clue who dude is, but now they do.

And Nikki's MAIN supporters are shallow teenage/pre-teen girls. They will start ******* wit' Herb on the sole fact that he is a lil' cutie :lol: :lol:

i knew the collabs were comin but nicki tho?

thats not really someone i wouldve liked/expected him to work with but whatever.

imma say this tho. this is COULD prolly be the begining of the end for me listenin to dude. i dont feel that way b/c people are up on him and his popularity is growin but moreso b/c of what goes along with that.

its HIGHLY likey that his music is going to take on the same formula that most mainstream artist are using. before you kno it he'll be doin songs with the same 7 dudes like everyone else and usin the same 3 producers as everyone else.

i could be jumpin tho gun tho. its really too early to make this assumption but the fact that his first collab with an industry artist was nicki, of all people, kinda has me like ehhhhhhhh.

and i KNOOOOOOO the meek collab is comin. all herb does is scream on beats lately. their styles would go hand in hand.

this doesnt hafta be the case but i've seen this happen so many times before. actually hope im wrong.

If he was signing to YM you would have a point.

Montana should pick up herb and Bibby too. :pimp:

They would be fools to. It would just be another ***** in their pockets.

That wouldn't work at all. Too many dudes on the same team that need to shine.

herb n bibby shouldn't sign to anyone..but if this was early 2000's i could see herb on dblock

you making a lot of grand/sweeping statements.... will this push him to go plat the next time he come out?? Hey, probably not. But will he gain some EXPOSURE ?? Oh most certainly yes. 10k followers is still SOMETHING, but you are right when compared to a million it does seem like nothing. But mind you this kid like 18,19 and only has ONE solo tape under his belt. Many people outside of NT have no clue who dude is, but now they do.

And Nikki's MAIN supporters are shallow teenage/pre-teen girls. They will start ******* wit' Herb on the sole fact that he is a lil' cutie :lol: :lol:

First off PAUSE on that last part my guy

and his one tape did numbers and is still one of the most popular tapes on dat piff and dude is independent. He gonna get his shine on regardless

Idk care if he ends up selling out as long we still get that real street ****.

Maybe he's thinking I need to get out of Chicago before I end up having a block named after me, who knows?

It's funny cuz to me Bibby is French but with better bars and Herb is Meek before he got lazy.

French with better bars = not French. :lol:

Dude been rapping for years and still puts out so many struggle verses but if Bibby had French hook abilities he would already be a star.

Bibby > Herb though.

French is kinda garbage but he always puts the sickest dudes on. Who knew about chinx before French? Maybe dudes in NY but not me since I heard a coke boys tape 5 years ago. Now he's one of my favorites still. That's why I like French. Not a self centered dude. He's fine letting others shine on his tracks.

French been my guy since the Coke Wave days even though his music isn't as good now but Bibby/Herb would be stupid to sign with a dude who's signed to 2 more dudes, that's bad luck word to Pusha.

French been my guy since the Coke Wave days even though his music isn't as good now but Bibby/Herb would be stupid to sign with a dude who's signed to 2 more dudes, that's bad luck word to Pusha.

Pretty much. Mixtape French is always good no matter what, but a lot of people's first look at him was that disaster Excuse My French, so a good number of people judged him off of that.

Imma have my hitters spam this thread with Chief Keefs lyrics........... Thread title is pure blasphemy.

Back
Top Bottom