Lil Herb > Chief Keef

nerd.gif

WHOA
did not think i was gonna like this. hell, i wasnt even gonna play the vid.
ol boy was killin it tho, n i dont eem listen to these young chicago n_'s or this type of hip-hop in general.
delivery was ill. it was kinda on some 02-03 harlem dip ****.

QFT.. Mad surprised.

Lil Bibby verse :pimp:. One question though, what does that mean or what gang is that when they bump fists with an "L"? I don't know why but whenever I get amped I do it. :lol:

The subject matter is lacking substance but these lil' innas got LEGIT flow. The better than GBE anyday. Keef seriously sound like he took resource classes up until they day he dropped out.... he displays no real word play and he doesn't have a strong command of the english language. There uses ZERO literary devices (alliteration , puns, etc.) My man be using like 5 words per bar :lol: :lol: :lol:

QFT.
I'm not the one to stop the next man from shining and getting his "bread", but what's really going on with the youth? All this talk about guns and "bussin'" shots, this ishh is depressing and agitating.

If that's all they see then what do you expect them to rap about? People need to start looking at the root of the problem and stop trying to make these kids the scapegoats.

The subject matter is lacking substance but these lil' innas got LEGIT flow. The better than GBE anyday. Keef seriously sound like he took resource classes up until they day he dropped out.... he displays no real word play and he doesn't have a strong command of the english language. There uses ZERO literary devices (alliteration , puns, etc.) My man be using like 5 words per bar :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rapping wise NLMB>>>>>>>>>>>>>GBE.
But that GBE &^#& goes too hard in the whip.

Last edited:
I refuse to cosign this vapid Chicago drill scene movement, but real talk, I find it hard not to bop my head to Bibby and Herb.

The beat on Herb's "Street ishhh" is nicccce. Between that and his "gangway" way track, I'd reckon that this dude definitely has a good ear.

This what was missing from gbe, flows on beat and more then like 4 words per bar.

I mess with both though.

These chicago dudes/gals getting it in, can't be mad.

I refuse to cosign this vapid Chicago drill scene movement, but real talk, I find it hard not to bop my head to Bibby and Herb.

The beat on Herb's "Street ishhh" is nicccce. Between that and his "gangway" way track, I'd reckon that this dude definitely has a good ear.

I would refuse if I could, but the beats are too good 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom