Lil Wayne Black & Yellow freestyle,Green & Yellow

I was raised in WI and have always been a Packers and Wayne fan, but that was just horrible!

sick.gif

This is one of the reasons I don't respect Wayne because he shows NO love to my city & his his home New Orleans now you gonna make this

WACK !%# song about the Packers but show no love to the Saints when we won the Superbowl Last year....
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
him & Baby do nothin for

the city but stay reppin Hollygrove, Uptown, & The Magnolia & Baby not even from the Nolia he from the 13th & he repp the 13th

when he feel like it. To all ya'll dudes vouching for Wayne sayin "HE BEEN A PACKERS FAN" OFT because I can clearly remember him

on Da Drought 3 on 'Top Back' freestyle "I gotta BLACK & GOLD soul with a fresh New Orleans fitted"
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
& that

was back in 07' Wayne is a Clown. & if ya'll don't remember the "TOP BACK" Freestyle lemme refresh ya'll memory

This is one of the reasons I don't respect Wayne because he shows NO love to my city & his his home New Orleans now you gonna make this

WACK !%# song about the Packers but show no love to the Saints when we won the Superbowl Last year....
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
him & Baby do nothin for

the city but stay reppin Hollygrove, Uptown, & The Magnolia & Baby not even from the Nolia he from the 13th & he repp the 13th

when he feel like it. To all ya'll dudes vouching for Wayne sayin "HE BEEN A PACKERS FAN" OFT because I can clearly remember him

on Da Drought 3 on 'Top Back' freestyle "I gotta BLACK & GOLD soul with a fresh New Orleans fitted"
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
& that

was back in 07' Wayne is a Clown. & if ya'll don't remember the "TOP BACK" Freestyle lemme refresh ya'll memory

Back
Top Bottom