Lil Wayne Black & Yellow freestyle,Green & Yellow

Originally Posted by Rafool

"We gon' toast these Ns, poptarts"
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Na he ain't really say that tho................................................na no way DeWayne....*leaves*.

anyone else with me and hopes his check doesnt clear and he can no longer claim blood on a song ever again.

anyone else with me and hopes his check doesnt clear and he can no longer claim blood on a song ever again.

wayne is the biggest sports jock rider in the nation....first whining about LBJ and now making a song about a team which I bet he cant even name nor spell their state of origin

wayne is the biggest sports jock rider in the nation....first whining about LBJ and now making a song about a team which I bet he cant even name nor spell their state of origin

Originally Posted by bns1201

fact: wayne knows more about sports than you do. dude lives on drugs, rapping, and sportscenter.

Originally Posted by bns1201

fact: wayne knows more about sports than you do. dude lives on drugs, rapping, and sportscenter.

Back
Top Bottom