pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]You ain't did it 'til you done it like in 5 states[/color]
[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]Weezy hustle no blubber I put on weight[/color]
[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]And in a drought I go on a diet and stretch more[/color]
[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]Lose all that weight, leave a __ with stretch marks[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 153, 0)]Damn, them __s %+!!* and jive, not even in an eye exam they ain't looking for "I"[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 153, 0)]The A and the K will make ya face crook to the side[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 153, 0)]Now when you smiling everybody gotta look from the side[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 51)]You sleep in a field for trying the dude[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 51)]I bust ya head to the meat, turn ya mind to food[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 51)]Food for thought, THINK, I ain't lying to you[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 51)]I lie his body in grease set fire to him[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 51)]I tie his body in sheets, put the tires to him[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 51)]Make him feel the Escalade, put his feet in the blades[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 51)]I'm near heating and blaze, a __ keep they ways when I'm in the streets with blades[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 51)]Watch, my __ hungry, he'll eat the plate[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 51)]And if I ask, the homeboy will eat'cha face[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 51)]And though he got me, you can ask, I'm like a pool table[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 51)]I keep the eight[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 51)]My side pocket sideways when I pop it leave a __ sideways for five days[/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Tuff G0ng

[color= rgb(255, 153, 0)]Damn, them __s %+!!* and jive, not even in an eye exam they ain't looking for "I"[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 153, 0)]The A and the K will make ya face crook to the side[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 153, 0)]Now when you smiling everybody gotta look from the side[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 51)]
[/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

that plus
and _'s know i go, hard to the fullest
get involved then i got 'em playing dodgeball with bullets

are my fav. lines in the song

very appreciated...IMO, one of the best 5 tracks he's done
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

one of the illest songs he's done.

he "freestyled" this in the bassment does anybody have the vid? he is wearing a green hawks throwback over a button up if i am not mistaken. his flowin the video is nice

this and Knuck If You Buck are easily my 2 favorite Weezy songs.

these N's ({}) and jive
not even in the eye exam they aint lookin for I
the A and the K'll make your face crook to the side

dude went OFF.
smh.gif

sweet potato @+# N'...my boy always calls me that whenever i don't feel like doing something
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom