Lil' Wayne - Carter 3 (Official Thread) Officially A Millie

Yea I do this %%@# for my click like Adam Sandler
I control hip-hop, and I'ma keep it on my channel

pimp.gif

i was at the barber shop today, and dudes was #2' all over this cd.....
the arguement got so heated, we played the whole cd, and let everybody hear,

the general concensus was 3-6 songs are tight....the rest could go to the trash.

Delete the T-Pain Song, the Babyface song and the Bobby Valentino song, and you got fire.

Album is hot.

the carter 3 mixtape that was realesed last summer was waaaay hotter than this cater 3

Wayne had a decent album with this one here. I don't consider it classic though. Some of the material is really good, while others are more like whatever.

I understand dude is ultra-hyped but calling himself the "best rapper alive" is a complete fallacy. He's a workhorse in the studio undoubtedlybut most of the time he mumbles through his songs. Don't get me wrong, dude can spit (no mo) but he needs to really fall back with that self-proclaimed"greatest" rapper alive gimmick. Just my opinion....

Dude has to start becoming focused and not just randomly putting together 4 bar thoughts. He also does too many songs so he repeats alot of things (rhymingmegan and reagan and smokin so many trees they call him log head etc etc)

I think some dudes are so blinded by their hate for Wayne that they can't give the music and unbiased listen. I've never been the biggest fan of Waynebut this IS a good album.

^Truth. But after giving the album a good listening it isn't as bad as people make it out to be...it's a good piece of work. Oh, and for the record:

Tha Carter II> Tha Carter> Tha Carter III

can someone tell me the official track list of this album

Originally Posted by RavageBX

I think some dudes are so blinded by their hate for Wayne that they can't give the music and unbiased listen. I've never been the biggest fan of Wayne but this IS a good album.

im not really a lil wayne fan but this album is fire.... my personal favs are mr carter, a mili, got money, dr carter, tie my hands, nothin on me, let the beatbuild and ms officer... but the track that stays on repeat is let the beat build
pimp.gif
kanye went hard on that beat
eek.gif

The album is entertaining and it holds up. Classic and out of this world? Maybe not, but hype and great for the summer car rides? Most definitely. I enjoyed itquite a bit and will be listening to it for a good minute.

He did step away a lil from the punchlines which some may seem as a good thing. But weezy is that dude regardless. I still see him as the jimi hendrix of hiphop with his reported drug use. My standout tracks so far though are phone home, misunderstood, dr. carter

yup this is a pretty good album, just ignore the radio-friendly tracks and it isn't bad. i don't like him all that much but he does a lot of thingswell too.

Back
Top Bottom