LIL WAYNE DRAKE - EVERY GIRL VIDEO

Originally Posted by YoutubeSensation

mack??? i guess hes trying to ride with that "im really bad at rap, but that proves what i g i am" swag

what was his purpose on Mrs. Officer???

wayne needs to stop giving him hand outs. he's giving out loans mack aint gonna be able to pay back which ='s recession
it doesn't cost to hate....fam wasn't even on that song.
smh.gif

what does tunecha mean? ive looked up lyrics to see if that word was right and they all say tunecha.

But you cant come and tunnecha, ill @#$% the whole group baby im a groupie.

what does tunecha mean?

but you cant call me tunecha, ill !@#$ the whole group baby im a groupie.

i looked up lyrics and thats the correct word.

They should have shot it like how Luda did that chick song with his DTP Crew from 2 years ago, or even how TS did "Take You Home".

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

My goodness is that %@%@ trash, I see why Wayne hated it.....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Not a good video introduction for your crew/label whatever it is

baby must made wayne pay for this video
eek.gif
. wayne hair is off the chain tho.

imagine curren$y wayne and drake on this beat. would been piffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

edit mack maine looking like it from i love new york 2
laugh.gif

look @ the video they gave Curren$y for "Where the Cash at?"

this doesnt surprise me at all.....baby will only drop money for wayne and wayne only....

drake was the best on that song

mack maine was the most entertaining.....def rocked with that verse

angelina jolie....d woods.....if free suites i give paris hilton all nighters, in about 3 years holla at me mylie cyrus!

gudda had on that michael jackson jacket without the zippers

i rock wit the song tho... and the vid is straight... coulda been lot better

Originally Posted by MegaMayhemNY

why when i tell mad girls who drake is and they're like "who's that?" then so far gone drops and they all say they been rocking with drake since Degrassi?
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
You def are not lying with this statement. Ifelt like I was one of the only females bumpin Comeback Season-at least in my city; I know the whole damn tape. that statement actually goes for most of thedudes here too. The only Drake songs these dudes knew were the joints with Wayne on them. Then all of a sudden So Far Gone comes out and now every chick I knowloves them some Drake. Can't even walk a couple of blocks on campus without hearing that tape. Oh well, good for Drake I guess.

Back
Top Bottom