Lil Wayne - I Hate Love Carter IV throw away?

Originally Posted by Wizard of Oz

get out of here with negativity, if you don't like him or the song then refrain from leaving a comment. It's not hard in fact it'll save you the time you take to type and you could put it to better use.

It's usually the same ones that swear he fell off that's in every thread checking out a new song from Wayne....but like my guy up top said this does sound like something that would have been on IANAHB

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

get out of here with negativity, if you don't like him or the song then refrain from leaving a comment. It's not hard in fact it'll save you the time you take to type and you could put it to better use.

It's usually the same ones that swear he fell off that's in every thread checking out a new song from Wayne....but like my guy up top said this does sound like something that would have been on IANAHB
Been noticed this..

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Been noticed this..

Back
Top Bottom