Lil Wayne Pleads Guilty to Gun Charges, Faces Year in Prison

Damn,I wonder whats gonna happen cause a lot of them C.O's is grimey and he more than likely is gonna be in p.c but he should be good being that he dealswith people out here on a personal level so they gonna hold him down but I can see a bunch of people trying to hold him down to get put on since everybodywanna be a rapper nowadays

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Damn,I wonder whats gonna happen cause a lot of them C.O's is grimey and he more than likely is gonna be in p.c but he should be good being that he deals with people out here on a personal level so they gonna hold him down but I can see a bunch of people trying to hold him down to get put on since everybody wanna be a rapper nowadays

o_rly.jpg

Dis man aint trippin on dat, yo! Let him do him aint stop hatin on a New Orleanian... A lot of ppl do dat to us but we really enjoy it cus we bout drama! YaYeard Me...

Originally Posted by bh23enry

Dis man aint trippin on dat, yo! Let him do him aint stop hatin on a New Orleanian... A lot of ppl do dat to us but we really enjoy it cus we bout drama! Ya Yeard Me...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bh23enry

Dis man aint trippin on dat, yo! Let him do him aint stop hatin on a New Orleanian... A lot of ppl do dat to us but we really enjoy it cus we bout drama! Ya Yeard Me...

what in the world are you smoking on?

And how many more rappers are gonna be involved with gun charges? Dont they learn? Get a damn security guard if you're that paranoid....

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

What's not funny about it?

Dude rides around on a tour bus full of guns and drugs and thinks because he's a celebrity that he's somehow above the law.

I personally find it hilarious. Doesn't he have a case out in AZ still pending? I remember he got knocked for some pills, weed and a pistol (which allegedly didn't belong to him).

You reap what you sow. When will entertainers learn? These lames aren't gangsters, they're entertainers. They get paid to get on stage and hop around for teeny boppers, why would someone want to compromise a lucrative career for some drugs and guns?

You don't see REAL musicians get knocked for this nonsense, only individuals that associate with people who will get them in trouble.
I agree with most of what you said. He deserves what he is getting. He is an idiot and broke the law.

If this was your regular Joe Schmoe being charged for the same sentence, I am sure no one would be crying tears over it and they would agree it is welldeserved.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

in his defense, i think,

wasnt the gun registered and legal - but in Florida or something? or was that somebody else case?

Happened to me not to long ago. I was in possession of a registered pistol but also had marijuana. When you are in possession of an illicit narcotic as well as a firearm you have two class 6 felonies right there.

Luckily it was my first offense (sort of) and I had a high-priced Jewish lawyer (
pimp.gif
) so I beat the case.

This isn't Wayne's first offense, he has pending cases all over the country and he's smart enough to know right from wrong. He's smart enough to know who he should and shouldn't associate with. If he deserves a lesser penalty, so be it. That's up to the criminal justice system to decide (as they did in my case). I'm not hoping he gets locked up forever. However as a tax-paying constituent of this country I'm tired of seeing the wealthy walk away from responsibility. He's a grown man and he has to take into account his own actions and should have to deal with the consequences as a result of poor decisions.

The man deserves prison time (reality check). Stop ingesting drugs and realize the extent of your influence.

pimp.gif
Nicely Said.. EXCEPT THE DRUG PART
laugh.gif

Wayne going in away for a little is good news for music.... I never wish Jail time upon anyone but 8 months is a little bid aint nothin to worry about

Originally Posted by sykwitit32

Now I don't have to listen to his terrible music for awhile on the radio

Bet you're wrong. Everyday your local pop station is gonna have the 'Free-Lil-Wayne Music Block', where white girls vote for their favorite songoff the C3 and the top 5 get played back to back and so on.

Wayne is about to have more music played on the radio then ever before
smh.gif

I doubt hell do a minute in jail, if Wayne has SO much money like Baby claimin hell beat the case, I always said Plaxico got himself a crappy lawyer

Originally Posted by gambit215

I doubt hell do a minute in jail, if Wayne has SO much money like Baby claimin hell beat the case, I always said Plaxico got himself a crappy lawyer

dumb dumb dumb

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

MTV Shows
I actually agree with Juelz, it might be against the law to have a gun in NY but hood _'s still have them and they are the dudes that berobbin so why can't he have something to protect himself?

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

MTV Shows
I actually agree with Juelz, it might be against the law to have a gun in NY but hood _'s still have them and they are the dudes that be robbin so why can't he have something to protect himself?
Last time I checked Bono got more money than Wayne and he doesn't carry around pistols.

Neither does Barack Obama.

Nor even Kanye West.

Why? Because they don't have a "gangster" image to uphold. THAT'S why Wayne carries around pistols. He can easily hire a bodyguard to followhim around. He can hire armed security (ex-marines, special forces etc).

But no, its an IMAGE he needs to appeal to.

MTV Shows
I actually agree with Juelz, it might be against the law to have a gun in NY but hood _'s still have them and they are the dudes that be robbin so why can't he have something to protect himself?
because it's against the law...

you're rich.� hire better bodyguards.

This is b.s.

T.I. has army guns and gets a year..
Lil Wayne has a handgun and gets a year...

The RAP game is finished.. #FreeLilWayne

MTV Shows
Last time I checked Bono got more money than Wayne and he doesn't carry around pistols.

Neither does Barack Obama.

Nor even Kanye West.

Why? Because they don't have a "gangster" image to uphold. THAT'S why Wayne carries around pistols. He can easily hire a bodyguard to follow him around. He can hire armed security (ex-marines, special forces etc).

But no, its an IMAGE he needs to appeal to.
roll.gif

NO hood dudes are going to be trying to rob Bono or Obama. They will be going at Wayne. I thought guns were illegal in NY why would it be any different if abodygaurd has one? Are you saying bodygaurds and military people are above the law?

Back
Top Bottom