Lil Wayne Takin L's... vol. Cheapskate

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike
Taking sports way too serious. So what if he wants to root for multiple people/teams? What's the big deal?
Does that make you or any other sports fan better than him as a sports fan because you all are "loyal" and stick to one team? That's stupid to me. If someone wants to root for multiple teams or like multiple teams then so be it, it's not that big of a deal.
The most ******ed post I think I've read in a long time.
... so people aren't allowed to like more than one team?
laugh.gif

Maybe dude is just a fan of the game and doesn't give a damn who wins the chip

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Taking sports way too serious. So what if he wants to root for multiple people/teams? What's the big deal?
Does that make you or any other sports fan better than him as a sports fan because you all are "loyal" and stick to one team? That's stupid to me. If someone wants to root for multiple teams or like multiple teams then so be it, it's not that big of a deal.
The most ******ed post I think I've read in a long time.
... so people aren't allowed to like more than one team?
laugh.gif

Maybe dude is just a fan of the game and doesn't give a damn who wins the chip
This. Anyone who says a person is restricted to one team is a moron.

I've got my teams and I stay loyal to them but you better believe if I was a person of his stature/worth, I'd be sitting courtside at MAD games as well.

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

KILLAspit.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

can this clown shut his mouth already...he sounds dumber by the minute...
[h1]Lil Wayne feels 'unwanted' at arena[/h1]

Updated: June 2, 2012, 4:02 PM ET
Associated Press

596[*]/a1.espncdn.com/prod/assets/sprites/page-actions-20.png);">http://a1.espncdn.com/pro...es/page-actions-20.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; display: block; height: 20px; width: 20px; float: left; background-position: 0px -20px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">79[*]/a1.espncdn.com/prod/assets/sprites/page-actions-20.png);">http://a1.espncdn.com/pro...es/page-actions-20.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; display: block; height: 20px; width: 20px; float: left; background-position: 0px -40px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">1K[*]/a1.espncdn.com/prod/assets/sprites/page-actions-15.png);">http://a1.espncdn.com/pro...es/page-actions-15.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; display: block; height: 15px; width: 15px; float: left; background-position: 0px -45px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">EMAIL[*]/a1.espncdn.com/prod/assets/sprites/page-actions-15.png);">http://a1.espncdn.com/pro...es/page-actions-15.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; display: block; height: 15px; width: 15px; float: left; background-position: 0px -60px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">PRINT

LOS ANGELES -- Lil Wayne said that after a recent NBA playoffs ticket dispute, he felt unwelcome and "unwanted" at the Oklahoma City arena and isn't planning to return.

The rapper said two Thunder players -- Kevin Durant and James Harden -- had reached out to offer him tickets to Saturday's fourth game of the Western Conference finals.

"That's not the point, though," he told The Associated Press in an interview Friday night. "It's the players stepping up but of course the players aren't white. I don't want to be sitting there on behalf of you and I'm sitting next to a (person) that's like, 'I don't want this (guy) sitting next to me.' (Forget) you ... I'm in Forbes," he said, laughing.

Lil Wayne said in a tweet Thursday night that he had been "denied by the team to be in their arena." The team responded by saying the seats he wanted were already taken.

But the Grammy-winning rapper, during an appearance in Los Angeles, described a more complicated scenario.

He said he typically procures tickets for such games "from this guy named Mike." Lil Wayne said Mike had requested special security, parking and entrance for the rapper, but Mike said the team responded that it would sell the seats only for Mike's personal use.

Lil Wayne said a manager had advised him not to return to the city's arena for sports events or concerts, but "I never say never."

He said he felt welcome at other arenas including Miami and likes being able to energize players -- many of whom are fans of his music -- on their home court.

"That's like me going on stage and ... seeing LeBron (James) in the crowd with his hand up. I'm going to perform a little bit harder," he said.

But in Oklahoma, he said, while "the players want me there, I don't want to feel -- I'm going to still feel unwanted."

A team spokesman has said Lil Wayne's representatives insisted that he sit in the front row, and none of those seats were available. Oklahoma City sold out every home game during the regular season and playoffs.

Originally Posted by zmoney3

Associated Press

596[*]/a1.espncdn.com/prod/assets/sprites/page-actions-20.png);">http://a1.espncdn.com/pro...es/page-actions-20.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; display: block; height: 20px; width: 20px; float: left; background-position: 0px -20px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">79[*]/a1.espncdn.com/prod/assets/sprites/page-actions-20.png);">http://a1.espncdn.com/pro...es/page-actions-20.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; display: block; height: 20px; width: 20px; float: left; background-position: 0px -40px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">1K[*]/a1.espncdn.com/prod/assets/sprites/page-actions-15.png);">http://a1.espncdn.com/pro...es/page-actions-15.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; display: block; height: 15px; width: 15px; float: left; background-position: 0px -45px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">EMAIL[*]/a1.espncdn.com/prod/assets/sprites/page-actions-15.png);">http://a1.espncdn.com/pro...es/page-actions-15.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; display: block; height: 15px; width: 15px; float: left; background-position: 0px -60px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">PRINT

LOS ANGELES -- Lil Wayne said that after a recent NBA playoffs ticket dispute, he felt unwelcome and "unwanted" at the Oklahoma City arena and isn't planning to return.

The rapper said two Thunder players -- Kevin Durant and James Harden -- had reached out to offer him tickets to Saturday's fourth game of the Western Conference finals.

"That's not the point, though," he told The Associated Press in an interview Friday night. "It's the players stepping up but of course the players aren't white. I don't want to be sitting there on behalf of you and I'm sitting next to a (person) that's like, 'I don't want this (guy) sitting next to me.' (Forget) you ... I'm in Forbes," he said, laughing.

Lil Wayne said in a tweet Thursday night that he had been "denied by the team to be in their arena." The team responded by saying the seats he wanted were already taken.

But the Grammy-winning rapper, during an appearance in Los Angeles, described a more complicated scenario.

He said he typically procures tickets for such games "from this guy named Mike." Lil Wayne said Mike had requested special security, parking and entrance for the rapper, but Mike said the team responded that it would sell the seats only for Mike's personal use.

Lil Wayne said a manager had advised him not to return to the city's arena for sports events or concerts, but "I never say never."

He said he felt welcome at other arenas including Miami and likes being able to energize players -- many of whom are fans of his music -- on their home court.

"That's like me going on stage and ... seeing LeBron (James) in the crowd with his hand up. I'm going to perform a little bit harder," he said.

But in Oklahoma, he said, while "the players want me there, I don't want to feel -- I'm going to still feel unwanted."

A team spokesman has said Lil Wayne's representatives insisted that he sit in the front row, and none of those seats were available. Oklahoma City sold out every home game during the regular season and playoffs.
This dude.....
30t6p3b.gif

The hate for Wayne is so strong.
30t6p3b.gif

Dude didn't want the tickets for free, he just wanted to be able to sit court side. And don't act like the extra security/private entrance and exit isn't necessary for on of the biggest names in the history of music.

Originally Posted by howyouwhat

30t6p3b.gif

Dude didn't want the tickets for free, he just wanted to be able to sit court side. And don't act like the extra security/private entrance and exit isn't necessary for on of the biggest names in the history of music.

lolwat?
He didn't want free tickets, he just didn't want to exchange money for the tickets.

30t6p3b.gif

gotta be trolling.  I can name 100 bigger names in the history of music right now

^ Brah, are you saying he isn't one of the biggest names in the history of music?

Tr1ll: No, he wanted to buy tickets and they said they didn't have any left courtside. What happens in the bigger cities is that they add seats whenever a request like this is made. Simple solution.

30t6p3b.gif

gotta be trolling.  I can name 100 bigger names in the history of music right now

He said ONE of, not the biggest or top 100.
He is right about that, especially in his own genre.  You can't name 10-15 rappers who have been BIGGER than lil wayne.
KEYWORD... BIGGER, not better.

30t6p3b.gif

And there were no court side seats available according to the team. What's the problem again?

^ Like I said in my other post, they could've easily accommodated him by adding a few extra seats (like they do in the big city's) and charged him whatever they wanted. They just didn't want someone like him ruining their whiteout.

son said in the history of music though. 
laugh.gif

solarius49 wrote:
shoeking2101 wrote:
WhatsLosinLike wrote:

KILLAspit.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

30t6p3b.gif

He said ONE of, not the biggest or top 100.
He is right about that, especially in his own genre.  You can't name 10-15 rappers who have been BIGGER than lil wayne.
KEYWORD... BIGGER, not better.

all of what @HowYouWhat & @MemphisBoi said.

^ Like I said in my other post, they could've easily accommodated him by adding a few extra seats (like they do in the big city's) and charged him whatever they wanted. They just didn't want someone like him ruining their whiteout.

that's ludacris. They just aren't going to pander to his celebrity status. You want them to just throw some folding chairs in an aisle somewhere? Typical race card response. He could have just taken KD up on his offer, likely would have been sitting by KD's mom, 2 brothers, dad (? don't know who that dude is, only see him during playoffs) since he has problems with hypothetical "white people" who he doesn't know, who he perceives to be racially biased against him.

Originally Posted by zmoney3

Associated Press

i always thought dude had down syndrome with the way he looked but i think hes just dumb as rocks... what a loser...

Back
Top Bottom