lindsay lo- hann makes a list

Had to do a double-take at Justin Timberlake's picture... Though she slept with Ricky Gervais for a second
roll.gif

Fire crotch a ****, I'm not surprised.

Had no idea Benicio was smashing Scarlett :wow:

And Benicio is The Collector in the Marvel movie-verse, not Thanos

Last edited:
Is Lohans list GOAT status from a female perspective?

I mean what celeb female would have a list of this caliber?

PAUSE on my questions though.

marilyn monroe
madonna
elizabeth taylor

and those are names off the top of my head. marilyn monroe has to be the GOAT. she had movie studio heads, actors, famous authors, athletes, and oh yeah the president and his attorney general brother.

Yeah I was wondering if there was gonna be a thread on this cuz I know dudes would come through gossiping and on that double standard tip.

All I'll say is good for her :lol: I recognize some names. I aint gonna knock her.

No black guys though.
Not surprised at all. The world holds very little private anymore. What is funny is that none of those men ever admitted to being with her. Tells you something.
Were they ever asked? Having sex and a relationship is two different things. I know you not expecting every celeb dude that smashes another celeb to go out and announce he smashed. This is pretty much the norm whether you're a celeb or not.

Only dude I recall that clearly was smashing for sure was Fez from that 70s show :lol:

lol @ benicio del toro

id wanna hear the story from him about that one

Apparently, Benicio smashed Scarlett Johansson in an elevator.
More on this story? :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom